DELETE me

Guest KAJN

I want to be deleted because somebody is coming that I stole everything from him so please answer quick. His name is Simplicity Ninja. I got everything from him I'm not the ninja he is. the sig is his the avatar is his the cards is his please delete me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KAJN

NO please I want to be deleted. You don't know that guy very well he's mysteries ONE shot and I'm dead. He's the best ninja in the village please delete me.

For some strange reason I believe you are living out a Role Play too much. Role Playing belongs in the Role Playing section. And becides no-one is going to delete you unless you have a ton of Negative Reps and people complain about you.

Guest KAJN

Please it's not a role play I' want to be deleted This guy is the best ninja I cant to anything. I was lying nothing is mine not the cards not the not videos. I said he will come I got the new from a friend on the site who knows him he study with him ninja.

Hey' date=' good idea, Atomix. Maybe I should listen to you, Altemon, Sanji, Spirit of D.M.G. and Lucas. :D I love you guys. [big hug'] Awwwwww. [/big hug]

The preceding message was edited and corrected by Altemon. Yay.

Shut yourself up, anyway. You're turning sour, after attaining a rep count of 21. What a waste.

Well

This is a nice chapter in your time here.

You do know you were and are on Mod Watch, its a thing i invented awhile back, members who are reported often / act dogdey go on me 'Watch' list and i follow them all over the site to see if anything odd happens.

Another Moderator has already reported you for being a possible triple account, and various members have reported your Rep spamming, it was only a matter of time anyway before you were gone.

Please, save us this, 'omgz ninja is gonna kill me' act as its highly pathetic.

Guest KAJN

OH thank god I found this. Members Forced Ninja stole our IP address and started to make problems so if you have anything to say please tell me because I have to find him. The IP address was stolen by him everyday. I don't know how maybe he hacked the IP.

OH thank god I found this. Members Forced Ninja stole our IP address and started to make problems so if you have anything to say please tell me because I have to find him. The IP address was stolen by him everyday. I don't know how maybe he hacked the IP.

Oh, so you have the same IP address, aw poor you got hacked

Yeah right just get off the forum, if you had the sense to keep 1 account and not childishly Move onto the next we wouldnt be watching you and be reporting you all the time.

This thread = Reported to Admin

Every account with Forced Ninja's IP address, wether him or not, WILL BE BANNED, IP banned infact, as this is just silly.

Guest KAJN

No really the guy stole our IP address I don't know what to do. I can't say anything bad because it's against the rules.

Archived