Talisman Dragon (Timeaus Got A Brand New Tech)

Black D'Sceptyr

Trying out a new thing here, lemme know if it's kosher.

Talisman Dragon by BDSceptyr

DARK/Spellcaster-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 9/3300 ATK/2800 DEF

Lore: 3 Level 7 or higher monsters, including "Dark Magician" and a Dragon monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials or with "The Eye of Timeaus". Once per turn: You can destroy all monsters OR all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls, then this card gains 500 ATK for each destroyed card. All monsters on the field cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. If this card is sent to the GY: You can Set from your GY, 1 "Dark Magician" or 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card "Dark Magician" in its text, also you can activate 1 Quick-Play Spell or Trap this turn.

Hard as it is to believe, coming back was actually a labor this time. It's almost paralayzing to see which one of the voluminous amounts of new cards I wished to present here first, and the who ASPECT thing of ming taking off means I have to carefully posit when to make my card collections matter. Regardless, here's my first entry back in Advanced Multiples in the New Year, Talisman Dragon.

Image result for let's get down to business gif

So, Timeaus Fusion, beefy attack, nuke happiness, ATK gain, and prevention of targeting of ALL cards by your opponent's stuff, so good luck activating that Quick Launch my man. Considering its meant to be Dark Paladin on steroids anyhow, I feel it may be worth the requirement it demands, especially if Super Poly's thrown in the mix. 

My main concern, as always, is Preya Anaconda. No joke, seeing this come out on 2K LP payment with the greatest of ease has me reaching for the hemlock. Regardless, broken cards existing doesn't meant we handicap all good cards that even touch its trajectory, we already saw how that ending for the post-Nekroz Rituals until Impcantations and Phul showed up. 

Until the next card, folks: reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived