Doctor Who thread

Atomix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any one pm me if you want to know storylines' date=' What was your favourite part of the last episode?

[/quote']

"Didn't you say that would ignite the air?"

"Yes, I did"

*massive explosion wave*

"What are you doing?"

"Something clever"

*explosion*

What I don't get is that they call the Doctor the Last of the Time Lords.

What about Jenny, Susan, The Master and that other woman.

Jenny - Daughter

Susan - Granddaughter.

I think the ep where the Master turned the doctor old and all the other stuf was over the top, what more can they do to make something even more crazy ?

Destroying the Universe ?

DW rocks !!!2

Wait' date=' because the doctor has a daughter and he has never said anything about a wife in any episode, HE'S GAY!!!!!

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure his wife died in the Time War.

remember he is the last time lord so that would be true kizzi or maybe the aliens made her and be on the docotors side.

Wait' date=' because the doctor has a daughter and he has never said anything about a wife in any episode, HE'S GAY!!!!!

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure his wife died in the Time War.

remember he is the last time lord so that would be true kizzi or maybe the aliens made her and be on the docotors side.

He isn't the last.

Yes Crab I remember thats what I said.

In case you young'uns who only know about the revived series have forgotten' date=' the Doctor's first companion, Susan, was his [i']grand[/i]daughter. That kind of implied that he had a child, no?

Ah, but maybe the child had Susan and then died in some unforeseen circumstance? :P

Archived