Doctor Who thread

Atomix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can stop all of the confusion. Jenny is just an experiment using The Doctor's DNA. Before Doctor Who began, The Doctor was married, had children, grew old, children hasd grandchildren, thus Susan, isn't Jenny's daughter, and she infact has nothing to do with, Susan or The Doctor's wife.

To understand the preceding statement, you may need to read it over and over and over again

Just to say i know what happens at the end of this series.

[spoiler=Finale "Click to View"]Rose comes back three episodes from the end becuase the alternative dimension she's trapped in starts to collapse, sendind her back to earth. Her, martha, sarah jane and donna go through space to find the doctor trapped somewhere. Davaros comes back, along with the new species of darlek. The doctor gets killed but rose brings him back to life when she comes back completly. The doctor then opens davaros's casing to find harriet jones.

(Not sure on the next stuff)

Donna turns out to be evil.

Martha gets a job full time at torchwood.

The will no new series next year just three specials the christams will envolve the cybermen.

The next series will be david tennants last with a new assistant (dunno who). He dies at the end and regenerates into the twelth doctor Robert Carlisle.

I heard a different story

[spoiler=What I heard about the finale...]The last 4 episodes are a 4-parter. In the first one, Rose comes back because her universe is collapsing. Micky, pete, and jackie also come back (BBC seem to have forgotten that Jackie's Pregnant!) She find the Doctor and tells him all about the prediciment in her universe. The Doctor then gets trapped in time and space and there is an episode without the Doctor in it (Just Martha rose and donna trying to save The Doctor), at the end of that episode, Davros and Caan are found. In the next episode davros captures them all and then shows them a dalek that he made. The case opens to reveal Harriet Jones. At the end of that episode The Doctor is shot by a Dalek and actually Dies and Rose is calling for help. The next episode is top secret, but apparently there will be a secret about one of the Compaions. The most thought of is that Donna is Evil, but I think it'll be something about Rose

no donna is evil and that is very good but it isn't really a 4 parter it is a three parter but you see them for about a 10 minutes at the end of the 10th episode.

Episode Guide

Episode-8 Silence in the libary---------------31st May 2008 (beacause of eurovison)

Episode-9 Forest of dead-------------------7th June 2008

Episode-10 Midnight-----------------------14th June 2008

Episode-11 River Run------------------------21st June 2008

Episode-12 TBA------------------------------28th June 2008

Episode-13 Journey's end-----------------------5th July 2008

• 2 weeks later...

Archived