If YCM falls, theirs only four things we can do......

1. Lock YCM for ever

2. Erase every single member (this still won't work)

3. Make a new YCM, lock the old one, and pm the link to good members

4. (you decide this one)

What do think, this is a suggestion to YCMakers opinions on the spammers, I personaly go with No. 3. Mod feel free to lock this at anytime.

1. Lock YCM for ever

2. Erase every single member (this still won't work)

3. Make a new YCM' date=' lock the old one, and pm the link to good members

4. (you decide this one)

What do think, this is a suggestion to YCMakers opinions on the spammers, I personaly go with No. 3. Mod feel free to lock this at anytime.

[/quote']Okay first of all, locking YCM will just make lots of people VERY UNHAPPY. Second of all why on earth would you delete all the members just for the spammers to return again? Third making a new YCM will solve nothing as the same thing will eventually happen again some way or another. Finally YCM is on a downward spiral no matter how much you don't want it to happen, the only thing we can do is to keep our eyes open and try to prevent the problem as much as we can.

i agree that this site is on a decline, but we can fix that

we just need more mods

there r a lot of active members here who do nothing but spam, and we need more mods 2 keep them under control

really, none of those ideas would really work...the third is prolly the best of the 3, despite the fact that people like SD Duelist could still find it if they looked hard enough...

i dont think we should just sit here and let the site die though! we need 2 do something about it!

No. If YCM falls' date=' everyone goes to SXR and End. :P lol

[/quote']

Kizzi, thats by far the worst answer anyone could come up with

YCM will only fall in the eyes of the bored.

If you are really taking this forum too seriously i suggest you get out more!

Archived