GTA4 or COD4?

SushiTheLegend

Okay well, I've been thinking of getting a new game for my 360 and the thing is I know these 2 are games people really think are good, however I ain't really into GTA4 and COD4 isn't my thing, on the other hand I'm willing to give either a try, what do you think I should do? I am more for COD4 but any help on deciding is appreciated, but please don't go saying GTA4 because it's the best, that doesn't help.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Get yourself some Bioshock, Oblivion, and Lost Odyssey. Then you can start thinking about getting COD4 or GTAIV.

Like I say I do know how great both games are, but I just want one for the moment and then maybe get the other later unless I decide to buy the few games I want to get later in the year, I'll probably end up buying COD4 for now, but I kinda wanted the opinions of others. On the other hand there is also Ninety Nine Nights that I am tempted to get instead.

Like I say I do know how great both games are' date=' but I just want one for the moment and then maybe get the other later unless I decide to buy the few games I want to get later in the year, I'll probably end up buying COD4 for now, but I kinda wanted the opinions of others. On the other hand there is also Ninety Nine Nights that I am tempted to get instead.

[/quote']

lol this is why i dont buy my video games

- i either dont play them

- play them at my friends house

- or borrow them from my friends

it cuts down all the should i buy this, should i buy that, junk ^_^

COD4 is better. It has a good story line' date=' and isn't about randomly blowing up ppl. Also, awesome extra's.

[/quote']

Have you even played through the GTA4 storyline? if CoD4 has a good story, GTA4 must have an AMAZING storyline. Plus, theres more replayability in GTA4 than CoD4 will ever have.

COD4 is better. It has a good story line' date=' and isn't about randomly blowing up ppl. Also, awesome extra's.

[/quote']

Have you even played through the GTA4 storyline? if CoD4 has a good story, GTA4 must have an AMAZING storyline. Plus, theres more replayability in GTA4 than CoD4 will ever have.

Like I said, I've never been a fan of either game's line of games...personally GTA is quite troublesome and boring, but then again GTA4 may be different on that, however as I said I will probably get COD4 due to the price and everything.

Wow this is a hard one sence i love both COD4 and GTA4. personally i would go with COD4 sence im a COD fan but for u i would go with GTA4 more bang for your buck. then later go get COD4.

Pros on both games

COD4

~Best first person shotter on the market

~Great Online play

~Fantastic story but the ending is kinda of a downer

~Short Game can beat it in like 3 day with on and off gaming

GTA4

~15 things to do online (no repediveness)

~its long 65+ hours

~They fixed all the problems the last 3 had

~The best physics a game can have

~Fantastic story

ether way they're right now the best games out, ever.

Archived