You're not useless, its just you haven't found what you're pretty good at (Kinda support for Gemini, Normal. and non-Effect Monster)

Kanashimi

Like how the long title said, self explanatory, more luv for vanilla~

Sooo, thoughts anyone?

yZrAtVM.png

Hidden Strength

Spell/Field

All non-Effect monsters gains 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can target 1 non-Effect monster you control, it is treated as an Effect Monster and gains a number of these effect(s) up to the number monster you control (your choice) Monster with the same name as that target can only activate each of these effects once per turn.
● Destroy 1 card on the field.
● Draw 1 card.
● Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your GY.
● Normal Summon in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

"Concentrate to your own inner body, release the chain that hinders you, activate the seal that limits your power. Now, awaken, be reborn as the new you, stronger than ever before! Surpass the power within!"

bQo7ALN.png

Metal-Arm Artmaster

WATER/Level 4

Psychic/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Hidden Strength" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Metal-Arm Artmaster" once per turn. If a Field Spell is on the field, this card is treated as a Normal Monster.

1900/1200

"Imperfect, it will haunt any mortal incapable of doing much. With a small training and transforming your bodily half into a modern technics and technology, you will achieve balance, strong will and body."

EjdInqS.png

Mecha-Wing Maiden

WIND/Level 2

Psychic/Gemini/Tuner

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the GY. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Metal-Arm Artmaster", 1 Gemini monster, 1 Normal Monster or 1 non-Effect Monster from your Deck, except "Mecha-Wing Maiden".

600/1300

"I've always wondered, what if i become a bird? Fly as far as you want, seeking the world from the lie and truth? This technology enhancement makes my dreams come true! What you need is a strong ambition, and a hard work!"

cqkJLiD.png

Multi-Hand Smasher

FIRE/Level 2

Psychic/Tuner

If you control no monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Gemini monster, 1 Normal Monster or 1 non-Effect Monster from your hand; this card is treated as a Normal Monster, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the revealed monster's ATK until your next Standby Phase. If this card destroy an opponent monster by battle: You can add 1 "Metal-Arm Artmaster", 1 Gemini monster, 1 Normal Monster or 1 non-Effect Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Multi-Hand Smasher" once per turn.

1000/900

"Ferocious training, one can break their limit by doing so, but still, mortal body has its own peak of power, bodily enhancement helps you . . . punch everything into ASH!"

B9R6xbj.png

Bionic-Fist Artmaster

WATER/Level 6

Psychic/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + "Metal-Arm Artmaster"
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 other card you control; destroy it, and if you do, activate 1 "Hidden Strength" directly from your Deck or GY, then, Special Summon up to 2 "Strength Incarnate Token" (Aqua/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). "Strength Incarnate Token" cannot be Tributed or used as a material to Special Summon a monster from the Extra Deck, also it is destroyed during the End Phase. If this card is targeted by a card or effect: This card gains 500 ATK.

2400/2000

"I have conquered all technics and skills, this powerful arm capable of obliterating anything. I am no longer mortal they know, i am power incarnate, embodied! Words . . . such thing doesn't exist within my reach, now talk to my fist instead!"

Hidden Strength: oof, look a that delicious sandwich of effects. Although to be fair its probably a bit overkill. while its true that there is not much of meta or anti-meta normal/non-effect/gemini around, i dont thing its appropiate to load the card with this much effect when you can distribute it to another support or alternative boss cards. 

That being said however, the effect gain effect is unique and unless i misinterpret it, its also unleash gemini monster effect while stacking with the effect gain as well 

Some of the wording kinda funny. so unless you intentionally make it like that, i have rough sugggestion:

All non-Effect monsters gains 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can target 1 non-Effect monster you control, it is treated as an Effect Monster and gains a number of these effect(s) up to the number monster you control (your choice) Monster with the same name as that target can only activate each of these effects once per turn.
● Draw 1 card.
● Normal Summon in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Artmaster: decent for what he does, good body. What more can you ask?

Maiden: this is super good. Its summon practically anything you want from your deck, and it gain that effect easy due to how highly searchable Hidden Strength is. Luckily, the typing pretty much soft-lock the monster on this series//archetype. 

Smasher: hmmm. I get that it can provide addtional pressure and advantage at once, but as a tuner//searcher Maiden completely stole all her thunder. 

Bionic-Fist: another delicious effect sandwich, although this time its more well rounded. Its support big geminis//normal while recovering the field spell and on top of that it can heighten its own survivablity with that chonky atk gain.

10 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Hidden Strength: oof, look a that delicious sandwich of effects. Although to be fair its probably a bit overkill. while its true that there is not much of meta or anti-meta normal/non-effect/gemini around, i dont thing its appropiate to load the card with this much effect when you can distribute it to another support or alternative boss cards. 

That being said however, the effect gain effect is unique and unless i misinterpret it, its also unleash gemini monster effect while stacking with the effect gain as well 

Some of the wording kinda funny. so unless you intentionally make it like that, i have rough sugggestion:

● Draw 1 card.

Artmaster: decent for what he does, good body. What more can you ask?

Maiden: this is super good. Its summon practically anything you want from your deck, and it gain that effect easy due to how highly searchable Hidden Strength is. Luckily, the typing pretty much soft-lock the monster on this series//archetype. 

Smasher: hmmm. I get that it can provide addtional pressure and advantage at once, but as a tuner//searcher Maiden completely stole all her thunder. 

Bionic-Fist: another delicious effect sandwich, although this time its more well rounded. Its support big geminis//normal while recovering the field spell and on top of that it can heighten its own survivablity with that chonky atk gain.

RIPPPPPPP, yes ik the field sounds weird, cuz idk how to put it into ygo language, i guess you knew what im aiming for the effects, will change that

Side note, i make the field without opt intentionally, so the synchro may have 2.9k atk due to new "Hidden Strength" activated from the synchro itself, and gaining 3 effects from the field too, but i will leave it like that from now on, unless if there are any input coming, and thx for the reply!

Archived