Archetype Update

dracoice113

So I was working on an Archetype based on Kingdom Hearts, and I was stuck on the gimmick. I genuinely think I got one...But it might be relatively...Awkward to typically say the least. Here's what I possess, so far.

1. I promptly made Sora's Drive Forms Effect Monsters (with the possible exception of Anti, Master and Final which will be likely Link or Ritual) between the optimal levels of 5-10. The only way to access these forms is to use the Spell Card "Drive Form." This will require on of the dedicated following to be done.
    1. Valor: Send 1 or more "Keyblade" card in your hand to the GY.
    2. Wisdom: Send 1 "KeyArts" spell card in your hand to the GY.
    3. Limit: Send "Sora" to the GY.
    4. Anti: Banish 1 "Sora" from your hand or on the field to the GY
    5. Master: Send 1 "KeyArts" Spell card and 1 "Keyblade" equip spell card from your hand to your GY.
    6. Final: Banish all spell and trap cards you control and "Sora".
  2. When you Special Summon a Drive Form, it is unable to be removed from play by card effect (a bit of a counter to Ash Blossom. Fricking hate that thing.). On the turn it's Summoned it cannot be targeted for attack, either. Prevent a premature removal if there's a combo in progress. 
  3. When a Drive Form is destroyed by battle, return that Drive Form card to your hand or Extra Deck and special summon "Sora" back to the field. You cannot summon that Drive Form again for a while. (I'm thinking your third Main Phase 1)
  4. Each Drive Form will admittedly have its unique strength and will allow you to build the deck to that card.
    1. Valor: High ATK, Low DEF and can strike the opponent directly if summoned using 2 "Keyblade" cards.
    2. Wisdom: Low ATK, High DEF, considered a Spellcaster and allows you to fling "KeyArts" spell cards at your opponent without fear of negation. Discarding 1 of them when attacked allows for a quick negation.
    3. Limit: Highest DEF (3000), lowest attack (750) , allows you to strike your opponent directly for half the damage and banish a card in their hand as long as a "World" Field Spell is active.
    4. Anti: As long as "Castle that Never Was", "Keyblade Graveyard" or "World that Never Was" are active, your opponent takes all battle damage you would take.
    5. Master: Highest ATK (3000), lowest DEF (1250), allows you to deal damage equal to the number Spell and Trap card on both fields x100 (which can lead to 1,000 LP lost a turn), provided you send 3 "KeyArts"m "Keyblade" or Warrior monster you control to the GY.
    6. Final: Is essentially a hand nuke (banishes all cards you and your opponent have in your hand and draw cards equal to what you had minus 1 for your opponent). Highest Level (12) and ATK (3000).

So that's all I have so far. I don't know what good it does me but there it is...lemme know what you think?

Archived