Crescent Summoner Witch - My First Post April 2020 Card/Cardmaking Return

Atypical-Abbie

This may be my longest break from making cards in a long time, but there are various reasons why I haven't. Firstly, I don't know where the game is going, and in some ways I still don't, but at least I know one thing, the new rules have started now, so that means that I can at least focus my time on making cards that deal with those rules, even if the game seems to be splitting in two, with Rush Duels and the new Master Rules coming out. There is also a lot going on in the world, so I haven't felt like spending my time on this, should the demise of humanity come (okay that's perhaps over dramatic, but you get the point). Then there is just me not playing the game recently, and I don't really have any creative things I want to do, while there are some new cards coming out that look neat, I have not felt like playing much, I enjoy YGO and always will, but man, every time I make a Deck and play against someone, it feels like the game just isn't what I like anymore, I get that the game has felt like that for a while, yet now, I don't know the first thing about the meta, I am destroyed the moment I go into the game I feel, so yeah, I haven't wanted to play much.

That being said, here is a new card, this card is nothing too special, it's a turn count based card, I thought that would be fun with the moon theme, it could be powerful in the right Deck I suppose, if you have the Spells to afford it, or just want a low Level monster easily. You can even move the turn count forward, ain't that something?
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d1f3a62a-0671-46af-987e-8a1b848f8361/ddttscd-18f64d6c-a51d-484b-9f6f-e1acfa1a90b2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxZjNhNjJhLTA2NzEtNDZhZi05ODdlLThhMWI4NDhmODM2MVwvZGR0dHNjZC0xOGY2NGQ2Yy1hNTFkLTQ4NGItOWY2Zi1lMWFjZmExYTkwYjIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NygdXHbK8fLJHAKQET2w8GakZKPd6egLpBj-K3q3fZI

You can discard 1 Spell; Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the number of turns this card has been face-up on your field, also you cannot Special Summon monsters, other than monsters with the same Type as the monster you Special Summoned. You can discard any number of Spells; move the turn forward by the number of Spells discarded to activate this effect. You can only use each effect of "Crescent Summoner Witch."

Archived