Matching Treatment as a Monster and other questions.

HQCardmaker

Question

There is an idea for a pair of Monster Cards but I want an anti-negatable effect that transfers all counters, equips, and attachments to the new card without treating it as a summon/effect activation.  Essentially, I want both cards to be treated as the same Monster, like a transformational text.  Should I post in Experimental, Casual or Advanced if I plan on letting it loose on YCM and what would the effect text look like for both cards?

Is there a limit to how many archetypes a card can play off of in their name and if so, what sets the limit?  I suspect the limit goes like "X - Y - Z" for long non-archetype names and "W - X - Y - Z" for short ones ( with "Z" being the core name, and the rest being Archetypes.) I know you can add more Archetype Treatment in the effect of the card but I ask because I don't want to go overboard to the point that the name is unreadable. (for use: "X - Y - Lv. N Z")

There is a card that already exists for [Insert Name Here] and I might like to borrow or use [Insert property here] for lack of being like Game Theory with their stat accuracy know-how.  How do I go about asking the creator of the original custom card if I can use some elements in their card ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived