the Yugioh disscussion

This topic sucks and is now about the Breaker the Magical Warrior + Berserker Soul combo.

DRAW! MONSTA KADO!

Also,

~ M O V E D ~

it is a disscusion not an anime

You're right. Excuse me' date=' I'm going to delete all topics in the TCG section. After all, they're not trading card games, they're just discussing a trading card game, so clearly they're off-topic, right? I mean, that seems to be what you're saying, and I can't argue with a highly intelligent and educated "Proffesser" such as yourself.

[b']DRAW! MONSTA KADO![/b]

[quote=Crab Helmet]
[quote=Proffesser Yugi]
[/quote]

You're right. Excuse me, I'm going to delete all topics in the TCG section. After all, they're not trading card games, they're just discussing a trading card game, so clearly they're off-topic, right? I mean, that seems to be what you're saying, and I can't argue with a highly intelligent and educated "Proffesser" such as yourself.
[b][i][size=3]DRAW! MONSTA KADO![/size][/i][/b]
[/quote]
[b][i][size=3]HA☆GA!!![/size][/i][/b]

[b][i][size=2]Stop Yugi! Haga's LP is already zero![/size][/i][/b]

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=36GtBESbGbs]Also e-con.[/url]

[img]http://pharohandyugi[/img][quote=pizzaman]
[quote=Crab Helmet]
[quote=Proffesser Yugi]
[/quote]

You're right. Excuse me, I'm going to delete all topics in the TCG section. After all, they're not trading card games, they're just discussing a trading card game, so clearly they're off-topic, right? I mean, that seems to be what you're saying, and I can't argue with a highly intelligent and educated "Proffesser" such as yourself.
[/quote]

[/quote]

that's spam

This discussion is very meaningful, my favourite part was in season 3 of Yu-gi-oh GX when Yubel tries to fuse the 12 dimensions of space, and Jaden fuses him with yubel instead.

The truth is Jaden couldn't have fused himself with her, (if you dissagree with me and you think it's a he then fair enough) well if he could've then I'd love to fuse myself with some of my opponents. I would be cool!

[quote=Proffesser Yugi]
[img]http://pharohandyugi[/img][quote=pizzaman]
[quote=Crab Helmet]
[quote=Proffesser Yugi]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

that's spam
[/quote]
Explain to me how replying to a message with the appropriate comment is spam.

The Judai + Yubel part was the strangest event that happened in Yugioh imo.
I mean, finishing the duel by fusing with your opponent is a unique thing to do.

They probably both won which is very weird. I like the duel where Hassleberry' date=' Syrus and the two other guys duel on top of that building thingy where you get sent to the Shadow Realm if you lose. I liked the teamwork!

[/quote']

But I thought that Yugi & Atem already got rid of the Shadow Realm.

This discussion is very meaningful' date=' my favourite part was in season 3 of Yu-gi-oh GX when Yubel tries to fuse the 12 dimensions of space, and Jaden fuses him with yubel instead.

The truth is Jaden couldn't have fused himself with her, (if you dissagree with me and you think it's a he then fair enough) well if he could've then I'd love to fuse myself with some of my opponents. I would be cool!

[/quote']

But we didn't see all 12 dimensions just yet.

I would like to do a glossary of Yu-Gi-Oh! terms and names used throughout the show:

Shadow Realm: A deus ex machina created by 4Kids to not portray death.

Kaiba: The first anti-hero of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. LittleKuriboh said it all: ``Screw the Rules, I have Money''! Also is a dramaqueen who makes a children's card game seem like a deathmatch.

Yugi: Secretly controlled by a parasitic alien life form bent on world conquest. See the black and orange thing in his hair behind the blonde part? Yeah, that's it.

Atem: An Egyptian pretty boy pharoah who has magic powers for no apparent reason.

Shadi: A random Egyptian guy who apparently has the millenium items in his care. Also likes to `probe' people's minds with the Milennium Key.

Joey: An overconfident bishounen with a Brooklyn accent and has the intelligence level of a walnut.

Tristan: A side character that no one knows about or doesn't need. He should have been kept as a monkey, at least he would be interesting.

Tea: A 4Kids and Kawaii obsessed freak who's constant friendship speeches is enough to make you want to kill yourself.

Duke Devlin: I'm sorry, but another pretty boy.

Bakura: To quote from LittleKuriboh, `The lymie kid from school'. Nothing much to say here.

Thief Bakura: Finally, we see some competency! An actual villain in 4Kids who doesn't have a stupid scheme!

Marik: Bah, he's far from evil. Just a confused pretty boy who want's to hang out with the big boys.

Yami Marik: Why are all the competent villains Yamis? But anyway, Yami Marik isn't very evil, just a psychopath.

Rex and Weevil: The comic relief villains! They are by far, my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters.

Dartz: Has a gang of motorcycle riding henchmen and has power over a special card that makes the rules even more confusing. Yeah, he's gansgta'.

Ziegfried: A pretty boy, and a suspected homosexual, too. No comment.

Archived