Sonic is Unleashed

Astro Dude

I figured this will be pretty cool to talk about. I hope I don't get locked out of this thread.

I'd like to talk about the new game "Sonic Unleashed". a Sonic game, with a twist. The game has the same story as Sonic Advance 3 except this time, Sonic turns into a were-hog during the night. I think 4kids will provide voices for this game. They made "Shadow the Hedgehog" sucessful (The first time J. Griff. ever swore.), they made "Sonic Riders" and it's sequal successful, along with "Sonic The Hedgehog (NextGen)" and "Sonic and the Secret Rings". The game will come out in time for Christmas, unless fate changes it's mind. If any of you have seen the trailers and videos for this upcoming masterpiece, let me know.

well the graffic is awosome, speed is just like how a true sonic game should be like -

trailer

the whole Were hog sonic thing is stupid - teaser werehog trailer -

why make sonic turn into that thing

Sonic_the_WereHog_.jpg

The Soundtrack is a Win

but we can't know unless we see more trailers right

so this game for now is under the question mark for me

And i NEVER play Sonic games with America voices ,i only Play in jap, (i love Amy's voice)

*Jumps off a Cliff purposely with Amy in Sonic Adventure 1 just to hear her cute scream* I dunno if this is going to rock. It's being made by the same people who brought us the disaster "Sonic The Hedgehog" (Next Gen) And Were-Hog? Where's Eggman when you need him?

For Dark Spine Sonic:

First, That was quick.

Second, That is ironic coming from a person who has the were-hog for an avatar and has made a "Sonic the Were-hog". card. Not harshing by the way.

Third, Amy is kinda cool. I hope she's in this game. Maybe she can tame the were-hog.

Fourth, I think the soundtrack will rock.

Overall, thanks.

*Jumps off a Cliff purposely with Amy in Sonic Adventure 1 just to hear her cute scream* I dunno if this is going to rock. It's being made by the same people who brought us the disaster "Sonic The Hedgehog" (Next Gen) And Were-Hog? Where's Eggman when you need him?

For Spirit of D. M. G.: Eggman is in this game. Who do you think turned Sonic into a were-hog after splitting the continents?

Pit i think that werehog sonic will move slow, but the Design is awosome that why i have him in my sig

yeah Amy's voice is mega cute in jap

Eggman turns sonic into a werehog

check this out

supposevly Eggman lures sonic into a machine while in his super sonic form and then takes all the Positive energy from the emeralds and leaves the negative into sonic

51.jpg

OPA043editcur00581.jpg

50.jpg

OPB069editcur00601.jpg

and these are some bosses i think

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd201/1cybermage1/sonic/2.jpg some robot

and some creature thing http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff293/Sharpstar/SonicUnleashed_52.jpg

yeah i know, but as you can see there is a dark emerald in the left part of the pic

look at this, the land scape's design is awosome

68263.jpg

68276.jpg

68254.jpg

68282.jpg

And this game remaindes me more of Sonic Rush + Sonic and the Secret Rings

For Dark Spine. Oh. Sorry If I was harshing on you. I like the way it looks too. Yeah. I have a feeling this game will be cool. And that was some robot. And the creature is something. It'll probably be like a final boss. Like Solaris, Chaos and Metal Madness. ANd the screenshots do make it look like Sonic Rush. I hope this game has special stages to search for the Chaos Emeralds.

Archived