Making My Own Pokemon Game

sleevecard

Hey everyone!

As the title implies, I'm currently making my own Pokemon fan game using Pokemon Essentials. However, because making it on my own is no fun I wanted to include you guys! So far I have a starter town and the first route completed. Any feedback would be amazing!

STORY THUS FAR

Celestia Region is an island chain that, among other things, is famous for being home to the Pokemon World Government; a collection of high powered trainers who control the Pokemon world. We start our adventure there years after the end of a civil war that rocked the landscape of the region.

You, the child of a former Celestia Champion who was lost during the war, are among the first wave of trainers beginning a new adventure during the new peace. On your journey you will be accompanied by Tristan, a fiery rival who wants to prove he's the best, and Isabelle, a young girl with a family pedigree of Gym Leaders who wants to find her own place.

Along the way you will encounter adventure, new Pokemon, new moves & abilities, the mysterious Nova Force and more!

IDEAS

• Mastery Moves/Abilities
  • Famous Trainer Pokemon
  • Pokemon Roles/Trainer Roles

COOL(?) IMPLEMENTATIONS

IV Stars- Check out your Pokemon's IVs from the stat screen.

GOALS

• 150 TMs (100 Existing + 50 New)
  • Z-Moves
  • Megas
  • 300 Pokemon (Initial Storyline) + Full National Dex Postgame
  • 50 Fakemon

• 3 months later...

Archived