Duel Discs

Parallel Gunshot

I think it would be interesting. It would definitely revolutionize the way we play card games. I think the video game industry would take a HUGE hit in profits.

Holograms, however, are impossible, for now. There is no way we can, with current technology, project a 3-dimensional image in all 360 degrees without some kind of a base (meaning, we can't project an image into thin air, we have to have something for the light to bounce back off of so we can see it).

I think it would be interesting. It would definitely revolutionize the way we play card games. I think the video game industry would take a HUGE hit in profits.

Holograms' date=' however, are impossible, for now. There is no way we can, with current technology, project a 3-dimensional image in all 360 degrees without some kind of a base (meaning, we can't project an image into thin air, we have to have something for the light to bounce back off of so we can see it).

[/quote']

Wait, What ?

hey

duel disks would be cool are you telling me IT WOULDNT be cool if we could animate out games :S

or at least a duel disk that could fit 50 cards in sleeves snugly and had space for fusion and grave and stuff and little plasic bits for the cards to slide under

anyhoo yhea duel disks are cool

Holograms' date=' however, are impossible, for now. There is no way we can, with current technology, project a 3-dimensional image in all 360 degrees without some kind of a base (meaning, we can't project an image into thin air, we have to have something for the light to bounce back off of so we can see it).

[/quote']

Your not very bright.. Look at the anime, they shoot out the Hologram projector's..

It would be a failure' date=' like the VirtualBoy.

Btw, belongs in General.

[/quote']

VirtualBoy is no way a failure; it's the best GBA emulator around.

Great idea, I've also thought it would be good, but like this.

Virtual table>connects to pc>pc has card database and picture on it>redirects to table>you play card>table scans number>table configures with pc>table shows hologram of card.

Archived