[Written] Number C97: Draglubion Magna | A.K.A how to make the OG Number 100 more useful even in its own archetype

Dokutah

Number C97: Draglubion Magna

DARK / Rank 9 / Dragon / Xyz / Effect

3 or more Level 9 monster / You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 or more Xyz monster you control as material including at least 2 "Number" monsters (Transfer its Materials to this card)."Number" Monster you control cannot be targeted by opponent's card effects. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): take 2 "Number" monsters other than "Number C" monster with different names but with the same types as any Xyz monster you control from your Extra Deck and/or GY, Special Summon 1 of them and attach the other to it as material (this is treated as an Xyz Summon) also while this card has "Number 97: Draglubion" attached to this card you can activate that summoned monster effect as a Quick Effect and it can be activating it by detaching Xyz Material(s) on this card. You can only use this effect of "Number C97: Draglubion Magna" once per turn.

ATK 3100 / DEF 3100

original Draglubion already have the abilities to summon Numeron Dragon but sadly not really covering the entire weakness. so i decide not only making Draglubion evolution but also making it work along side Numeron Gates and cover that said weakness. thus 3 birds 1 stone

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like this one. The ability to Xyz Summon it during the opponent's turn is sketchy and a rulings nightmare with open and closed game states since it doesn't start a chain. Also, I have seen a couple of gameplays where Numeron Dragon is dropped through Dragublion and comes with an insanely high ATK to drop an OTK, so IDK what exactly is Numeron Dragon missing. This comes to me as a Draglubion on crack for Numbers just for greed. As if that wasn't enough, this doesn't follow typical summoning conditions for Number Cs, nor any additional effect if it has regular Draglubion as material. In other words, it's missing flavor from its "Number C" side.

Archived