Archfiend Chess

Astro Dude

I don't know if this belongs here or in another forum thread but here it goes.

I just had a great idea for a new type of game. It mixes Yu-gi-oh with the classic strategy game of chess.

Archfiend Chess.

Here are the rules:

Each player will have to use the following cards:

8 VilePawn Archfiend cards, 2 DesRook Archfiend cards,

2 ShadowKnight Archfiend cards, 2 DarkBishop Archfiend cards,

1 InfernalQueen Archfiend card and 1 TerrorKing Archfiend card.

You and your opponent lay them out like chess pieces. You and your opponent can then play chess with these cards. The rules are similar to chess. What do you think?

I just had a great idea for a new type of game. It mixes Yu-gi-oh with the classic strategy game of chess.

Archfiend Chess.

Here are the rules:

8 VilePawn Archfiend cards' date=' 2 DesRook Archfiend cards,

You and your opponent lay them out like chess pieces. You and your opponent can then play chess with these cards. The rules are similar to chess. What do you think?

[/quote']

Um, no.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you didn't create the idea, they made the cards have chess piece names for a reason.

Archfiend Chess.

Here are the rules:

8 VilePawn Archfiend cards' date=' 2 DesRook Archfiend cards,

[/quote']

Um, no.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you didn't create the idea, they made the cards have chess piece names for a reason.

Oh. Well what was the reason? and Tell the makers I'm sorry.

Maybe not going with the cards,

but what about Yu-Gi-Oh chess?

I haven't seen one out there yet.

One side could have Yugi's monsters

Kuriboh (pawns), Dark Magician (king) Dark Magician Girl (queen) Mystical Elf (bishop) Gaia the Fierce Knight (knight) Giant Soldier of Stone (Rook)

and the other have Kaiba's monsters

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (king) Blue Eyes White Dragon (queen) Saggi the Dark Clown (pawns) Lord of Dragons (bishop) Mystic Horseman (Knight) and finally The Crawling Dragon (Rook)

or something to that effect.

Maybe not going with the cards' date='

Kuriboh (pawns), Dark Paladin/Black Luster Soldier -EotB (king) Dark Magician Girl(queen) Dark Magician (bishop) Buster Blader (knight) Big-Shield Gardna (Rook)

XYZ-Dragon Cannon/Chaos Emperor Dragon -EotE(king) Kaiser Glider (queen) Saggi the Dark Clown (pawns) Kaiser Seahorse (bishop) Blade Knight (Knight) and finally Different Dimension Dragon (Rook)

[/quote']

Better, but still bad.

Kuriboh (pawns), Dark Magician (king) Dark Magician Girl (queen) Mystical Elf (bishop) Gaia the Fierce Knight (knight) Giant Soldier of Stone (Rook)

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (king) Blue Eyes White Dragon (queen) Saggi the Dark Clown (pawns) Lord of Dragons (bishop) Mystic Horseman (Knight) and finally The Crawling Dragon (Rook)

[/quote']

That is an awesome idea. Why didn't I think of that? Oh, we should make BESD the King, Ultimate Dragon the Queen abd BEWD the Rook.

[/quote']

That is an awesome idea. Why didn't I think of that? Oh, we should make BESD the King, Ultimate Dragon the Queen abd BEWD the Rook.

Lol, no.

uhh i like the archfiend one better because they are more suited for that and because well archfiends are just badass (am i allowed to say that because if i am not allowed to i will edit off) and kiribos and magicians are not besides if it were me i would rather use awsem monsters that little magician's

uhh i like the archfiend one better because they are more suited for that and because well archfiends are just badass (am i allowed to say that because if i am not allowed to i will edit off) and kiribos and magicians are not besides if it were me i would rather use awsem monsters that little magician's

Cool. Thanks man.

Archived