[Written] Trimurti's Avatar of Tri-fold Destructions | Sphere-Mode for Spirits

Dokutah

Trimurti's Avatar of Tri-fold Destructions

LIGHT / Level 6 / Psychic / Spirit / Effect

Cannot be Special Summoned. Cannot be Normal Summon/Set except all face-up monsters you have on field, GY, and Banished that can be Normal Summoned/Set are Spirit monsters. You can Tribute Summon this card to either side of the field by tributing monster on that side of the field. If this card is Tribute Summoned: Your opponent can banish 1 monster on the zone adjacent to this card (Horizontally) then you must Destroy the other monster that also adjacent to this card. additionally, if all of your monster that Destroyed and/or Banished this way is Spirit monster(s), this card gain the effects of those monster also it cannot returned to your hand by its own effect. Once per turn, During the End Phase of this card controller after this card is Summoned or flipped face-up: Return this card to your hand.

ATK 2900 / DEF 0

Just a nitpick, but 2900 ATK on a Level 6 simply looks wrong. I would be more fine with it if it was Level 8 but could be Tributed with 1 Tribute. Besides, it already requires you to not run any non-Spirits so a big Level 8 1-Tribute monster with such condition isn't outrageous. Other than that, looks good and fun to me: unique effect, gives Spirits a huge boost even if you have to forsake non-Spirits techs as well as the ED, but so do Erupt True Dracos and they were good. This card actually would encourage Erupt Spirit builds. Ironically this is a card fit for my personal standards for Advanced Section, and yet it's in the Casual section.

Archived