Collector’s Pack 2020 Remaining Cards

Surprises abound

cp20-jp002.jpg?resize=199%2C300&ssl=1
パワードクロウラー (Powered Crawler)| Powered Crawler
EARTH/Machine
Level 7
2700/2000
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with ATK less than this card’s.
(2) All opponent’s monsters must attack, if able.
cp20-jp003.png?resize=204%2C300&ssl=1
敵襲警報-イエローアラート- (Intruder Alarm – Yellow Alert) | Intruder Alarm – Yellow Alert
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, but return it to the hand at the end of the Battle Phase. While you control that face-up monster, your opponent cannot target other monsters for attacks.

cp20-jp016.png?resize=204%2C300&ssl=1
アーマード・ホワイトベア (Armored Whitebear/ Armored White Bear) | Armored White Bear
WATER/Beast
Level 4
1800/1400
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while there is a Synchro Monster on the field: You can target 1 Field Spell in your GY; add it to your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY, or if this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast monster from your Deck or GY, except “Armored White Bear”.
cp20-jp034.png?resize=197%2C300&ssl=1
キリビ・レディ (Fire Flint Lady) | Fire Flint Lady
FIRE/Warrior
Level 1
100/100
You can only use the (1) and (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If you control a Warrior monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can send this card you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior monster from your hand, and if you do, your opponent cannot target it with card effects this turn.

Honestly, out of the four cards, Armoured White Bear surprised me the least considering it exists in Duel Links already, albeit with a different effect. (DL version can SS another copy itself, IRL cannot) Also I fgired the last 5Ds card would also be from the Ark Cradle arc like the other two.
Fire Flint Lady could be a neat choice for FIRE Warrior.dek in theory. I completely forgot it appeared in Arc-V tbph (To be fair, it was in one episode, but still) EDIT: It does seem like a neat extender for the deck in all fairness, definitely an option to consider when Battles of Legend comes out.
The other two, completely out of left field imo. I din't even know they existed in the R manga.

Archived