Dimond and Pearl tormament

who is the best of the best find out on this tornament i will start it when i feel it is ready.

when you beat some one you may choose one pokemon on there team like that yu gi oh thingy

if you lose when the other person was playing BY THE RULES you MUST give them the guy they choose people who don't will get 10 negitive reps off me and i am sure that the person who they cheated will give them plenty of neg reps too (the negitive reps will be taken off when they give the pokemon to the person) that is how serious it is

RULES

1. no sleep moves besides yawn (because it is easy to evade just switch) freezing moves are ok

2. no evasion moves like double team lowering accrucy is fine though

3. no ubers they are all the legendarys and whynot and wobbafett (reason wobbafett is a Uber 1. he has safe guard which allows him to not be effected by states moves poison, paralyzes, etc 2. he has shadow tag as his move abilliy which makes it your opponant cannot swich 3. he has counter and mirror coat which allows him to do double the damage agenced his opponant 4. he can use encore and in combine with shadow tag and counter/mirror coat he is almost invincible)

4. no hacked pokemon

5. do not be a n00b and quit in the middle of the battle because you were losing you will be disqualfyed for that if it happens (if it is a rouder problem fine you will be given another chance but if it happens again you will be kicked out for a faulty router)

6. no pokemon named chuck norris (just kidding)

and the last one have fun and don't be angry if you lose the people who lose and are not angry are better than the people who win one match and lose the next and are angry (you can be a bit angry but just keep it to your self

First place: Shiny F.E.A.R Rattata lv 1

Second place: Toterdile lv 5 (female)

Third place: Free item at chris's shop

ok hope people join i will start it when i have 5 people on the red team and 5 people on the blue team

people in tornament so far

Red Team............................................................. Blue Team

SOS Haruhi:Haruhi 4811 7092 8601 ............................jordan the dragon master:jordan 5069 2692 6715

Christopher_Z:Chris 1762 1418 9173...........................mou100: 4511-2231-1300

Monohawks: 0946 3877 4537.....................................cameronsdog: 3050-9231-8177

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you may use only 6 pokemon they maby any level though

just want to know what would people rather 1. making it that they are all 1 on 1 fights or 2. making it double battles and the winning double battler will fight each other when all other double battlers are beaten

note for the second one we would have to have 6 people on each team ok then enjoy

Hey i could give better prizes to you to give out. 1: Shiny Turtwig 2: F.E.A.R. Treecko, male and female to make an army of them! 3: Say a random number and you will get a berry depending on the number you chose (no looking at a list of berrys, must say a random number! Numbers to choose: 1-61). 4: Any fossil you want (i mean before they are a pokemon, the item fossils). 5: A free item at my shop (click my userbar in my signature).

ok i will update them then i put addional infomation.

i just had a thought you know that yu gi oh thing where you give you best card to the winner if you lose, well that got me thinking why don't insted of points make this a unynic tonoment and make it when you lose the winner gets to choose one of your guys on your team just a though.

insted of the shiny tutwig i am putting up a shiny F.E.A.R rattata and insted of treekos (they are easy to get) i am putting up a female tododile but i will put the shop one though

Archived