Dimond and Pearl tormament

the hacked part is good but the rest is unfar

you think it is unfair to not be angry if you lose o.0

and anyway down to bussness starting with yugi that friend code is also wrong it doent exist if this is some kind of lame joke i am sick of it

Accualy i changed my mind lets bet pokemon any one who complans about stuped stuff will just get banned from any tonoments.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats horrible about it i don't want every body just using arcueses and darkreis its boring and evation is boring to because you never hit and sleep well that is one of the worst you cannot do anything.

so unless you can find some thing on that list which is truly horrible get off my thread and stop bugging people.

Guest Chaos Pudding

whats horrible about it i don't want every body just using arcueses and darkreis its boring and evation is boring to because you never hit and sleep well that is one of the worst you cannot do anything.

so unless you can find some thing on that list which is truly horrible get off my thread and stop bugging people.

For one, your definition of "Sleep Clause" is horribly inaccurate. Secondly, you have no definite list of Uber Pokemon. Use Smogon's. Thirdly, there is nothing wrong with hacked Pokemon as long as they have legal stats and moves.

And you should be doing Shoddy Battle, anyway.

1.reason i did not write sleep clause is that some people don't know what it is

2. i said all legendarys and whynot and wobbafett they are ubers do i really have to list all of them people know what legendarys are and they know what wobbafetts are got that

3. when i say hacked pokemon i mean stuff like wonder guard i have no problem with hacked guys as long as they are legit thats what i ment by that

i probley will change the thing to sleep clause since you people know what it is i was only meaning to put it into a way n00bs could under stand it the last thing i want is half the chalenges mistaking the word sleep clause to say that it allows them to use sleep moves and then having half of them disqufyed

Guest Chaos Pudding

1.reason i did not write sleep clause is that some people don't know what it is

2. i said all legendarys and whynot and wobbafett they are ubers do i really have to list all of them people know what legendarys are and they know what wobbafetts are got that

3. when i say hacked pokemon i mean stuff like wonder guard i have no problem with hacked guys as long as they are legit thats what i ment by that

i probley will change the thing to sleep clause since you people know what it is i was only meaning to put it into a way n00bs could under stand it the last thing i want is half the chalenges mistaking the word sleep clause to say that it allows them to use sleep moves and then having half of them disqufyed

There are plenty of Legends that are no where near being Uber. Like the Legendary Dogs, or Birds, or Psychics, or Regis, or the Base 600s not named Mew. I could go on if you like.

ok ok i get it but i just rather people not to use legendarys because most of my experiances when vsing legendarys are either no stradigy of little.

it just makes it fun in a way so yeh i won't change much just no arguements because some people might have a diffrent deffenission of uber for example i let people use heatran people will argue and say well he can use a heatran they are ubers so i should be able to use a grodon because they are close to strenght

look if you simply put it no legendarys there will be less arguements on peoples view on the word uber

Guest Chaos Pudding

ok ok i get it but i just rather people not to use legendarys because most of my experiances when vsing legendarys are either no stradigy of little.

it just makes it fun in a way so yeh i won't change much just no arguements because some people might have a diffrent deffenission of uber for example i let people use heatran people will argue and say well he can use a heatran they are ubers so i should be able to use a grodon because they are close to strenght

look if you simply put it no legendarys there will be less arguements on peoples view on the word uber

Or, you know you could just... I don't know... post a list of what Pokemon are considered Uber or not?

And in no way are Heatran and Groudon "close in strength".

Guest Chaos Pudding

You seriously think that Heatran is the be-all-end-all of Legendaries? An un-STAB'd Earthquake kills most Heatran in one shot. And if you are so bent out of shape about Legendarys, which often have stat totals of less than 600, then I suppose you hate Dragonite, Tyranatar, Salamance, Metagross, and Garchomp? Especially Tyranatar and Garchomp?

Archived