Dice Dungeon reboot, and support

Bruteboii

Been reminded of the old DDM game, and Duke Devlin from the OG show, so thought I'd work some cards to hopefully recreate the general idea into a win-con.
I REALLY didn't like the original anime effect of Dice Dungeon, so I've opted to completely overhaul the design, to recreate the DDM game style of moving your monsters forward, and striking 3 Heart Points. It's not perfect, but hey.
(If need be, I'd just rename this card to be more original).

Also, please correct me if my terminology here is incorrect. I know control is anything on your field, possession means pretty much anywhere except under opponents control (ish?), and relates to effects regularly seen in the Madolche archetype, but in this case I THINK "own" means cards that are literally owned by the player. Please provide another option if you believe there is one. Thank you.
MOVING ON

The Anime Card Rebooted:

image.png
Dice Dungeon
Field Spell
Your opponent takes no Battle Damage. Neither player can declare an attack with monsters they do not own. Once per turn: You can move 1 card that was orignally a monster that you own anywhere on the field to an unoccupied adjacent zone, including your opponents. (A monster moved to a Spell/Trap Zone by this effect becomes a Continuous Spell. A Continuous Spell that was originally a monster is moved to a Monster Zone by this effect becomes a monster.) When your monster is moved by this cards effect to a Monster Zone adjacent to a monster your opponent controls, and that monster has higher ATK than your opponents: Destroy the opponents monster. When a monster is moved to your opponents Spell/Trap Zone by the effect of "Dice Dungeon", immediately place 1 Heart Point Counter on this card. If this card has 3 Heart Point Counters on it, you win the game.

image.png
Strike Ninja - Dungeon Shadow
DARK Warrior, Level 5
ATK/2350 DEF/2200
If you control "Dice Dungeon": You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned: You can roll a six-sided die then, apply the appropriate effect based on the result
● 1, 2 or 3: Move this card to an unoccupied adjacent Zone,  including your opponents.
● 4, 5 or 6: Move this card to an unoccupied Zone up to 2 Zones away from this cards current Zone, including your opponents. This is treated as being moved by the effect of "Dice Dungeon".
(Quick Effect): You can banish this face-up card until the End Phase. If this cards owner controls "Dice Dungeon", they can activate this cards effect, even if it is treated as a Continuous Spell, or in their opponents control. 

image.png
Mighty Mage
DARK Spellcaster, Level 6
ATK/2400 DEF/2000
You can discard this card: Add 1 "Dice Dungeon", or card that specifically lists "Dice Dungeon" in its textfrom your Deck to your hand. If you control "Dice Dungeon": You can Tribute a card on either field that was originally a monster that you own to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can roll a six-sided die then, apply the appropriate effect based on the result
● 1 or 2: Move 1 card your opponent controls to another appropriate Zone.
● 3 or 4: Move up to 2 cards your opponent controls to other appropriate Zones.
● 5 or 6: Move up to 3 cards your opponent controls to other appropriate Zones.
You can only activate each effect of "Mighty Mage" once per turn.

Another reboot:
image.png
Dimension Dice
Quick-Play Spell
If you control "Dice Dungeon": Special Summon 1 "Orgoth the Relentless", or a monster that specifically lists "Dice Dungeon" in its text from your hand, Deck or GY, and if you do, roll a six-sided die, and increase it's ATK by the result x 100. You can banish this card from your GY: Once this turn, if your monster with  successfully attacks your opponent directly, immediately add 1 Heart Point Counter to "Dice Dungeon" you control. You can only activate each effect of "Dimension Dice" once per turn.

image.png
Dungeon Dice Pool
Quick-Play Spell
You can take 1 "Dice Dungeon" or card that includes an effect to roll a die (or dice), and either add it to your hand, or if it is a Spell/Trap Card, you can Set it. You can activate that card the turn it is Set. If your "Dice Dungeon" would be destroyed by card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only activate 1 "Dungeon Dice Pool" per turn.

image.png
Dungeon Dice Roll!
Continuous Spell
When this card is activated: Add 1 "Dice Dungeon" or card that includes an effect to roll a die (or dice) from your Deck to your hand. Immediately after an effect resolves that included rolling a die (or dice), activate one of the following based on the die (or dice) result, but only once per turn each. If 2 or more dice were the same result, apply all of these effects in sequence.
● 1 or 2: Draw 3 cards, then shuffle 2 cards from your hand into the Deck.
● 3 or 4: Move 1 monster you own to an unoccupied adjacent Zone. This is treated as being moved by the effect of "Dice Dungeon".
●5 or higher: Special Summon 1 monster that includes an effect to roll a die (or dice) from your hand, Deck or GY.

Archived