Core Ritual & Chaos Core Controller - Double Trouble

Atypical-Abbie

So these two cards were inspired by the new Archetype called Draitron, which have an interesting Ritual Summoning method, so I figured I would try something out, and as such, the Ritual Spell I made requires you to use a single monster, but its Level is doubled for the purposes of the Ritual Summon, also you can banish 2 Machines to get it back to your hand. The Ritual Monster that is tied with it is a Level 10 Machine/LIGHT monster, so you can probably guess that I intended for Cyber Dragon to be used with these. It gets to be DARK on the field because Chaos, and you get two effects that can be Quick Effects while it is the only monster on the field. The first is able to return banished monsters and destroy cards on the field, the other is able to boost its own ATK/DEF by banishing monsters from your GY.

Core Ritual

This card is used to Ritual Summon any Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute exactly 1 monster from your hand or field whose original Level doubled, equals the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If this card is in your GY: You can banish 2 Machine monsters from your GY; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Core Ritual" once per turn.

Chaos Core Controller

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Core Ritual". While this card is face-up on the field, this card is also DARK-Attribute. Once per turn: You can return any number of your banished monsters to the GY, and for each 2 monsters returned, destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn: You banish 1 LIGHT monster and/or 1 DARK monster from your GY; for each monster banished, this card gains 500 ATK/DEF until the end of this turn. If you control no other monsters, these effects are Quick Effects.

Archived