Book Idea?

Bfmvrocks

Well, the past few weeks I've been wanting to start writing a book, yet I can't figure out what to write about. Can you guys give me some good ideas? All I need is a couple of ideas and I can start going. The one who gives the best idea will recieve 2 reps and 30 points from me.

make it about scientists that make a machine that fuses animlas but they fuse a scorrpion' date='a snake,and a shark and it gets losse and eats many hummans it can swim and slither on land(its 6.5 feet tall and it has the pinchers of a scopion that are as big as our heads )

[/quote']

Lulz, watch out Harry Potter.

I once writed this story about 5 races: Giants, Dwarfs, Humans, Trolls, and Grifons (sorry if misspelled). They live in a small continent where there was this big war and they splitted the continents into Five Great Kingdoms (One for every race) (this happened 1000 years befor story). Then 100 years before the story, an expedition camp to discover new continents got an accident (Continent still separated in kingdoms, but they where 1 guy from each race) and they got united in 1 solid body.. but he was evil, he raised a army of zombies and conquered the dwarf kingdom.. then a human boy with great sword skills joined a giant (then more guys from more kingdoms joining) got an army trying to destory the evil.. bla bla bla.. you know how it goes :wink: *inspired on eragon* I lost that book so use that idea ^-^

-Frlf mangudai-1.gif

make it about scientists that make a machine that fuses animlas but they fuse a scorrpion' date='a snake,and a shark and it gets losse and eats many hummans it can swim and slither on land(its 6.5 feet tall and it has the pinchers of a scopion that are as big as our heads )

[/quote']

Lulz, watch out Harry Potter.

what do you meen that has nothing to do with hary potter

In all honesty, it was sarcasm. But if you thought I was talking literally, it's because Harry Potter sold nearly as many copies as the Bible did. Meaning it's a highly bought book. I was suggesting that Harry Potter might have a fall from glory if your book was published, because, I'm sure, it would easily outsell it.

How about, a setting of an alien who comes to earth, (he's evil of course) and he tell people of the past history of how his species created earth, then some sort of special forces team needs to stop this creature before he sets off a bomb in the core of Earth!!!!

I know, crap Idea ^_^

[/quote']

How would sequals work out? Lol..

I'll probably write something with this sort of idea;

A kid, around the age of 13, started to see mysterious creatures, who call themselves the Angels of God, Jehovah. The Angels are in a war, the enemies being the Demons of Satan, Lucifer. Many conflicts in the story, the kid gets close to an Angel, who ends up dying. On his death-bed, the Angel tells the kid that he was chosen for a reason, that the kid's Angelic-Spiritual Energy was the key to defeating Lucifer's Demons, but when the kid asks how he uses it, the Angel dies, leaving the kid in confusion about how to use the new-found power to defeat the Demons.

That's all I got so far, and no, I'm not Christian, I actually have no religion, but I have beliefs of God (Jehova) and Satan (Lucifer).

Probably true' date=' maybe I should make up names and change it from Angels and Demons to Dark Knights and Light Knights and God and Satan would be Emperor's instead.

[/quote']

Giving different names but keeping the same concept never hurt anyone. I'd like to see how the story would go..

Probably true' date=' maybe I should make up names and change it from Angels and Demons to Dark Knights and Light Knights and God and Satan would be Emperor's instead.

[/quote']

Giving different names but keeping the same concept never hurt anyone. I'd like to see how the story would go..

That's probably a better idea, keeping the God and Satan form, but making up my own names for them and everything. =]

Now for the details;

Time-Tense?:

Gender of Kid?:

Gender of God and Satan?:

Where?:

Name of Kid?:

Things I need to work out, along with names of Angels and Demons. This might actually turn into a good book if I can get it going.

Time-Tense?:Future sets a nice' date=' unique stage for the story. [b'][Maybe 20-50 Years, not too long][/b]

Gender of Kid?: Boy. It sells better. [Thought so]

Gender of God and Satan?:God:Girl Satan:Guy [Actually a good idea]

Where?:A Mars Colony [Wtf?]

Name of Kid?:Zel [No]

It will probably be in a Town I made up myself, and the boy's name will be unknown for a while.

Make it take place on a distant planet, where the people are semi-primitve. it puts the future-past thing together in one set nicly. i think it would sell better if the guy's name was easy to pronounce, like bob or kevin or somthing. also have him get more powers as the story progresses, but have him die at the end. Basicly, put in everything that would have made harry potter a better book.

Ahhhh...time to empty my writer's brain:

Option 1:

Setting: American City

Time: Present, then 20 years into the future.

Main Character(s): Ben and Charlie

Two scientist working at a college are known for thier crazy ideas. Thier expeiments rarely ever work, and arew laughed at by the scientific comminity. After several years, they invent a time machine. They test it outbut it fails. One gives up hope but the other tries another test. The machine works! He goes into the future (impossible I know) and finds things have changed. People have switched to hydrogen and electric cars, and a man named Albert Bennet is president. Bennet has outlawed fossil fuels, which was the time machine's main source of energy. Stuck in the future, the scientist explores. He finds the grave of his former partner. He learns that a dollar bill from his (our) time is a rare thing since they don't make them anymore. Ben (the main character) sells his "rare" money on eBay, but is still poor. At first, he tries to buy some oil, but gets caught. Realising he is stuck in the future, he sells the parts to his machine, which are very rare. He now has $10,000 dollars (which is worth actually $5,000 thanks to inflation). He buys a suit, makes a resume, gets a job, wife and kids and lives happily ever after.

Option 2:

Setting: Seattle

Time: Present, then 20 years into the future

Main Character-Hold up, never mind. This one would be better as a movie. Plus I want to save it.

Archived