Book Idea?

Bfmvrocks

Sorry for the Double-Post, just letting everyone know I figured something out.

Time-Tense?: Present-Day.

Gender of Kid?: Male.

Gender of God and Satan?: Female and Male.

Where?: A town near a forest, not named yet.

Name of Kid?: Zachary

Age of Kid?: 15

This is what I have so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zachary, look out!"....

A boy awoke, sweating and shaking. He swiftly looked around as if someone was trying to attack him. "Zachary, are you feeling alright?" The voice caught his attention, and he looked straight forward. It was a woman, who was sitting behind a desk. He looked around him slowly, and soon realized he was in Algebra class. He was embarassed as he slowly sunk into his seat, trying to remove the attention he retrieved from the fellow students. "Well?" the woman asked questionably, as though he was mentally insane.

"I'm.. I'm fine Ms. Adams," he replied, "Thought I heard something, that's all." She nodded, and was about to speak, but was interrupted by the bell, alerting the students that class is over. The other students got up and walked past him, but one boy sat in the seat in front of him.

"You okay Zach?" the boy asked. "You seem, how would I put this, unusual."

"I'm fine Jacob, just paranoid." he replied. Zach quickly got up, and walked out of the classroom, and rushed towards the bathroom.

"Wait!" Jacob yelled behind him, waving a back-pack in the air. He caught up to Zach, who looked at it. "You forgot this." Jacob said, handing Zach the back-pack.

"Thanks dude, hey, I'll see you later alright?" Zach replied, and Jacob simply nodded. Zach turned and walked towards the bathroom, hearing Jacob try to hit on a girl with her friends.

"Hey, I lost my number, can I have yours?", and Zach chuckled, walking into the bathroom. He reached the sink and let the cold water rush into his hands, and he wiped his face, feeling nauseated. He looked up, and saw a girl, around his age, with light brown hair, brown eyes, around 5' 6, and she was wearing all white.

"Um, miss? I think you're in the wrong bathroom," Zach told her, and the girl shook her head in response to him. "Do you need something?" he asked, and she responded with a nod. She floated towards him, and he soon realized that she had wings. "Wh-who and what are you..?" he asked in panic.

"I am Emily, I was sent here by the son of Angeline to talk to you about somethi-", she was interrupted.

"Wait, who's Angeline, and who's her son?" Zach asked.

"Angeline is the all-knowing, the creator of Life and the universe that surrounds everything." she replied.

"Wait, so Angeline's God? And let me guess, her son is Jesus Christ?" Zach asked, and she nodded. "I don't believe it. Everyone knows that God is a man" he said.

"No, it was never so, Angeline has never been a man in any form. I am one of her disciples, an-", she was interrupted again.

"So you're an angel then, right?" he asked, and she nodded.

"May I continue?", Emily asked, "I was sent here by Angeline to tell you tha-", she was interrupted again, but this time by the bell..............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is offended, please let me know, also, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Archived