Dueltainer Deck Ideas

So my roommate and I are bored and were looking to make Dueltainer decks. Dueltainers, Introduced in ARC-V are essentially what the circus or a Vegas magic show would look like in the YGO universe. I want to make one, because, well, my roommate watched the entirety of ARC-V and made deck based off Yuya (performapal and Odd-Eyes). So...yeah. I need a deck that would be well-suited for Dueltainment. Don't ask how we plan to duel, but he's spent the money on it and I have yet to. So before I spent any kinda cash, I wanted to ask you guys what a Dueltainer deck would look like to you and maybe give me some advice on what kinda deck i should be building to match this type of dueling. We're going by current rule set but meta decks aren't allowed...it'd be too easy to make a deck that way.

Any advice you could give would be helpful thanks!

bit of context: the poster allow use all pool of cards using the current banlist with the exception of current Meta decks in mind

hmmmm, entertainment theme eh, its pretty broad, it can include singing, dancing, comedy/prank, circus performance, theater, etc

so Abyss Actor, Lunalights, melodious, Trickstars, performage, Prankids

there's probably alot more

7 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

bit of context: the poster allow use all pool of cards using the current banlist with the exception of current Meta decks in mind

hmmmm, entertainment theme eh, its pretty broad, it can include singing, dancing, comedy/prank, circus performance, theater, etc

so Abyss Actor, Lunalights, melodious, Trickstars, performage, Prankids

there's probably alot more

Those are some good ideas...wish i had thought of that

Archived