【Emery】「Stronger Than You]

Phelphor, of the Deep

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo6o-gXDYMlhUR8YgfMhH0Q

this is the end of the world you know thought you could save them, thought you be their hero time to put on a show it's over now, we both know those silly books won't help you no more they're burnt to dust just like that family of yours so here we go, try to take on my army come on, let's fight, pine tree go ahead and try to beat me if you're able you're no man and it makes you feel unstable you dare defy the power of my being when i brought your town down to its knees everything you love has turned ashes i am in control, and i'll strike the matches this world of yours is crumbling, don't you miss it? pretty soon you'll go down with it you think you're made of love you're not made of love i know who you are i'll put you in your place and the next time that you stand up it'll be your last today where did all your friends go? i killed them yesterday even you can't bring them back and even you can't save the day go ahead and try to beat me if you're able i'm a mystery that you can't unravel did your books tell you how you can defeat me? all alone we both know you're a weakling our fight is nearly over, it is done it's funny how you think you could've won i don't play nicer i am a cipher want to strike one last deal with me? you think you're made of love i am stronger than you you're not made of love i am stronger than you you're not made of love i am stronger than you

Archived