Double Lamby [Written]

Psilocyborg

Double Lamby
[Normal Trap]

Special Summon 2 "Evil Lamb Tokens" (Beast/ Dark / Level 1 / ATK 0 / DEF 0) to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be used as material for a Link Summon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So like I was reminiscing about how cool "Ojama Trio" was when it clogged your opponent's field... But, like bummer. Links exist. Sooooo yeah, I like made this... Rad side note: this is like a play on the phrase "Double Whammy" which means like two bad things at one time. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Its cute but unless you did intending this card as a softlock this probably wont do much clogging. Synchro loves level onesies and most fusion nowdays are pretty generic so as per MR5 this card is more like a free help to your opponent 

Yeah, bro. It is more of like a soft lock as you say. But, like... Do you think it would be like acceptable  to block Fusions and Synchros off as well? Or like should I even bother?

11 hours ago, Psilocyborg said:

Yeah, bro. It is more of like a soft lock as you say. But, like... Do you think it would be like acceptable  to block Fusions and Synchros off as well? Or like should I even bother?

i think you can. although in the original spirit of the card you should do a bit of work around so that it still be a softlock.

to be fair i haven't yet find the effect yet. although i do think either the token has just stright up that material limitation or a bit more complex than that like, each token has different inherent effects that choke your opponent further each time they use them as mat, or special summoning this card and 1 other card they own ala "Magical Hats" that cannot be checked (borrow wording from "Question") and your opponent has to use 1 of those as material and if they use wrong penalty effect will occur.

idk, there so much direction we can go

Archived