Pudding Hunting Grounds

Rayfield Lumina

1579693203_PuddingHuntingGrounds.jpg.00f6431900e7f013f6a3e5ae1a8d8b58.jpg

Pudding Hunting Grounds

Continuous Spell

This card’s name becomes “The Sanctuary in the Sky” while it is on the field or GY. When this card is activated: You can add 1 Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand.
Once per turn: You can place a number of Pudding Counters on face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of Fairy monsters you control, distributed as you wish.
Monsters lose 300 ATK for each Pudding Counter on them when battling a Fairy monster and gain the following effect(s) depending on the number of Pudding Counters on them.
* 2+: This card cannot be Tributed or used as material for a Summon.
* 3+: This card cannot attack or change Battle Position.
* 4+: If this card activates its effect: Pay 1000 LP.
You can only control 1 “Pudding Hunting Grounds”.

Let the Pudding Hunting Staaaart! No, really, the damn artwork is making me hungry xD

the only flaw of this that its not interact with the Counter Fairy/Parshath strategy much but dog dang those effect is quite literally delicious

that and also you dont need "as you wish" wording you can simply streamlining it like this:

Once per turn: Distribute a number of Pudding Counters on face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of Fairy monsters you control.

Thanks for the feedback, @Dr. Jolly Glot the III. Well, in truth this card wan't designed to particularly support Counter Fairies just as you mentioned. I guess they won't be harmed in running it.Minerva and Meltiel do get benefited by having Sanctuary in the Sky around, so there's that 🙂

You know, I was about to use pretty much the wording you mentioned, but I came across this card, Alien Shocktrooper M-Frame. It's the first time I see that "distributed as you wish", and since the card is pretty recent and the wording sounds fancy, I said, "heck, let's use it" xD.

Archived