PSP Question. I NEED AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE!

OmegaWave

The only chance you have is if it's modded' date=' try turning on the PSP While holdingh the R Button a Boot menu might come up

[/quote']

That's exactly what I do. That's how I deleted the theme. I activated the USB connection via That menu. I don't know that to do now.

Okay what firmware is it? Go to Sony's Website and Download the Update then reinstall to yur PSP. It may sort out the problem. Perhaps you deleted a System file by mistake.

No. The theme was in a totally separate folder. Anyway, if I do that, will I lose the modded abilities? Like my GBA Emulator?

Wait a Sec it IS Modded? Well you need to reinstall the Firmware it currently is. It will only overwrite files not delete them. If you are worried then put the GBA Folder safe on your PC.

It's custom. My Friend Brandon created a Pandora's Battery. He just said it's "Custom Firmware". I'd have to wait until Monday to get it fixed.......DAMN IT!

Well there is a chance. Can you still access the Dashboard? If you can then go to the Far Left then System Then I think it's called System Profile or something like that. Tell me what the Firmware is and then can get you the file you need.

Well there is a chance. Can you still access the Dashboard? If you can then go to the Far Left then System Then I think it's called System Profile or something like that. Tell me what the Firmware is and then can get you the file you need.

Dashboard? You mean the normal menu? Nope...I can't do that. The only menu that works is the R Button menu.

Ok.... Give me a minute ok? I'll go grab my PSP and take a look at the options. There might be a "Flash" Option. If there is I can help you. Can you transfer files between PC and PSP Using the R Menu? If you can then we are in buisness.

Ok.... Give me a minute ok? I'll go grab my PSP and take a look at the options. There might be a "Flash" Option. If there is I can help you. Can you transfer files between PC and PSP Using the R Menu? If you can then we are in buisness.

I can do USB connection perfectly fine.

All right. Come to think of it looking at the settings. I'm too scared to access any of them..... My advice is to somehow find out your Firmware. Then I can send you the files you need to reinstall it. That's the best advice I can offer you.

All right. Come to think of it looking at the settings. I'm too scared to access any of them..... My advice is to somehow find out your Firmware. Then I can send you the files you need to reinstall it. That's the best advice I can offer you.

Could I find out my Firmware version by browsing through the files via USB?

Archived