Wow, this is kind of sad, actually

Arimetal

I joined the site when I was about 11 and became active on the forum around 12. I just turned 20 as of this year. I had been active on this site for almost half my life at this point, up until the split. When that happened, both sites were too low activity for my to engage with. Coming back, seeing there isn't even a masquerade, it hurts. With Dueling Book introducing a more updated card maker that you could save and play with the cards you create really placed this site in it's death bed. I'm sure there is still a chance, albeit a rather small one, that the site can recover but... seeing this? October was the busiest time on the forum, monster accounts left and right, high engagement, Halloween themed cards being posted, Christmas lights still left up since last year's festivities. This site was such a happy little place. I know we're probably never gonna get that again, and as sad as that makes me, I suppose all good things must come to an end. So before I miss my chance to say this...

RIP YCM, thanks for making growing up so much easier, and introducing me to people that have impacted my life for the better henceforth, some of whom I still keep in contact with. You weren't perfect, but you didn't need to be. I love you.

Not all is lost! We still got 1 monster to keep this Hallow's Eve Rockin! Even if the audience is a little small. Admittedly I fucked up on my premier, but with the solar cycle makin the rounds again, I'm here to crank it up! In honor of this sinking ship (oh hey remember when I pretended I was a cruise line?) I'll be rockin every night until Hallow's Eve! I love you YCM! (You should love me more tho)

Archived