Amun-Ra: A new TCG by Torchman

Davok

Should I make a fan-fic for this>  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I make a fan-fic for this>

• Yes
    • No

I have just created a new TCG, called Amun-Ra! I haven't made any cards yet, but here are basically the Rules, including the Stages, Card Types, and Goal of Amun-Ra. You can create some cards based on your understanding of the rules. I will bring the Card Format shortly.

Rules

Stages

PREPARATION STAGE

The Preparation Stage is the stage where you draw 3 Soldier cards, 2 Shield cards and your 1st Portal card.

FORMATION STAGE

The Formation Stage is when you can place your Army. An Army can have a limit of 3 Soldier Cards and 4 Shield Cards. If you have any extra Soldier Cards or Shield Cards, you can stock them in an area called Reserve. Soldiers or Shields in Reserve can be added to the field by using 1 Portal Card.

MOVEMENT STAGE

The Movement Stage is where you move your Army to different areas of the field according to your die. Soldier and Shield effects can be activated during this stage.

BATTLE STAGE

This stage happens if you and your opponent’s Army enters the same square. Victory is decided by the Endurance Level of the Leader.

Types of Cards

SOLDIER CARD

Is used for overall combat. The highest leveled Soldier in an Army becomes the Leader. Soldiers have different levels, the Speed Level (is added to the dice roll) the Dominance Level (is added to the amount of damage being done against the opponent in the Battle Stage) and the Endurance Level (the Leader with the highest Endurance Level usually wins a battle) Then there is the Main Level, which is the overall level of your Soldier. Usually a high Main Level means higher stats, but Soldiers with a Main Level higher than 15 need three Portal cards to be on the field.

SHIELD CARD

Shield Cards are used mainly for overall protection. If an enemy Soldier does battle with your Soldier, you may equip a Shield Card to protect him. There is one stat for a Shield Card- Protection Level, which is gained by the attacked Soldier. If the enemy Soldier’s Dominance Level is higher than the Shield Card’s Protection Level, your Soldier Card and Shield Card are destroyed.

PORTAL CARD

Portal Cards are used once each turn. You cannot bring any Soldier or Shield Card to the field without using a Portal Card. Portal Cards are also used to bring Soldiers and Shields from Reserve to the field.

KING CARD

A King Card is your main card, and it can’t move out of the Home Square. The King Card is usually the strongest card in your Deck. If your King Card is destroyed, then your opponent may take your Home Square.

THE GOAL

There are two territories, you and your Opponent’s Territory. There is also a Home Square, the place where both you and your opponent’s cards go when they are first brought to the Field. In order to win you must destroy the King Card and take over your opponent’s Home Square.

Formats

SOLDIER CARD FORMAT

30wvwg8.jpg

SHIELD CARD FORMAT

25gumg2.jpg

PORTAL CARD FORMAT

2n00dxf.jpg

Ask me any questions, comments and criticisms.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I think I started it. None of these showed up before Warmyst.

that because people copy everything when someone starts doing it every one dose it

remember the member card thing?

Thank you for rephrasing what I said. >.<

Still' date=' this [Amun-Ra'] at least isn't a ripoff of anything I can think of. I'd like to play it, certainly.

Yeah' date=' I know that there are WAAAAAY to much of these threads. But I just felt like making a new card game. Is that so wrong?

[/quote']

yes, how could you. you should be ashamed of yourself young man. you killed a little kitty.

na just kiddin', have fun making new games and becoming rich.

Archived