Anyone know the worth of these cards?

Johnniboii

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anything about your pokemon cards, but I believe your yugioh cards are fake.

1.  A rarity where the entire card has a frosted foiling mixed with ulti/ghost gold doesn't exist.
    1. Assuming my eyes are bad and their rarity is just ghost gold rare, none of them are one of the six known gold ghost rare.
  2. The position, colour and dimensions of the anubis seal are slightly off on most cards. Though, this could be due to the bad lighting your filming your cards in. Geez, are you living a dark dungeon of evil? Put on some light!
  3. Sorcerer of Dark Magic is an effect monster, yet it has the yellow colour of Normal Monsters.
    1. The best rarity this TCG card has been released as is Super Rare. All other releases were Common.
    2. The artwork is slightly wrong.
  4. I can't identify the last three cards because you didn't bother to show them in full, but I believe they're also most likely fake. This also applies to pokemon. Please show your cards in full if you want an opinion.
  5. The cards are about to peel off from every side. That's not how used cards look in ygo. Usually the corners fold on themselves and in advanced stages of used, a white paper texture will reveal itself. Attached are two examples of extreme cases.
    1. Even if they were real, they are so badly damaged that I don't know anyone who'd buy them over undamaged ones. Even for the extra bucks.
  6. For such a bling rarity, you would expect the names of those cards to be foiled as well, but that is not the case.

IMG_0528[1].JPG

Archived