Hiroshima - Discussion

wilson91

America is terrible(even though i am one)! They currently have a nuclear arsenal or 10 times the ammount of nuclear weapons needed to destroy the earth! I am surprised that other countries have tried to union with it out of fear. The worlds only safe way of diarming them quickly would be to launch them at the sun, dissarming just one would take a year if everybody who knew how helped out. anyway if you hate bush watch this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4336810145045702337&pr=goog-sl

America is terrible(even though i am one)! They currently have a nuclear arsenal or 10 times the ammount of nuclear weapons needed to destroy the earth! I am surprised that other countries have tried to union with it out of fear. The worlds only safe way of diarming them quickly would be to launch them at the sun' date=' dissarming just one would take a year if everybody who knew how helped out. anyway if you hate bush watch this video

[/quote']

Uh. Wow. If only you could provide anything remote to a good source; citation; anything. Its probably a little challenging for you though, since most of what you said is straight up propaganda. No amount of nuclear weapons is possessed by any country (Most don't have many, anyway. They only gather them to intimidate other countries that might attack them. Ie, India and Pakistan.) could destroy the earth, Let alone ten times. If that were possible, America has so much nuclear strength , they could destroy Saturn (Saturn's about 2'000 km less then 10 times earth.)

So, your saying, that if every, EVERY, person with nuclear missile disarming knowledge banded together, it would take a year to disarm a freaking missile. Uh. No. It wouldn't. Say theres 800'000 Nuclear technicians across the world, (Maybe a heap more, who cares. 800'000's enough to work.) it would take them 365 days to disarm one missile. -_-. A) Your a toss pot. And B) They just intercept the missiles mid flight anyway? C) No, its not hard to dissarm a missile if you have the technology. Missiles carry a flight signal, designating were they have to go. A simple jamming of the signals frequency can cause the missile to simply drop mid-flight; hopefully landing in the ocean.

Crap.

I think i got that out of the way.

AND. America's got nothing in terms of defending themselves. Kind of ironic, im sure. But i mean America takes the best approach to its claims, for the most, its ignorant.

Anyway.

WWII was resolved through the bombing of hiroshima.. (I think.. >.>)

It is evident America did so to come out on top.

But eh, its the world order. Watcha gonna do.

=].

2sick~

Cyber Altair,do you even know what the Japanese & Nazis do innocent peolpe whom they only suspect to be traitors?

The japanese would hoist them (mostly males aged between 18-50)to camps where they would suffer like hell as they wait for "judgement",in which they all will be shot furiously by the soldiers.Then,they chopped off the suspected traitor's head & exibit it for all to see,in their effeort to suppress further rebellion.

The Nazis are worse,they hoist every single Jews (man,woman,child & old people)they can find & ship them off to prison camps where they died without knowing why. (but it's mainly because they are Jewish & Hilter is an anti-Jewish man)

The reason for dropping the bomb was simple...Japan used Suicide pilots, which made America go...WTF?! if we fight on the mainland then this damn war will last FOEVAH! because the Japanese won't EVER give up. SOOO America decided they would Drop the bomb on Hiroshima, and as stated before threatened to drop another one, and after that we threatened them ANOTHER TIME, but we bluffed :D we didn't have another bomb...thankfully the Japanese didn't call our bluff and surrendered tadah:D

Guest xbon

You see!? That's the damn Americans fro you. (No offence to any American Members here) That's how they solve "Problems" Dropping a Nuke. That video creeped the hell out of me' date=' Because I iknow the dangers of Radiation Poisoning. (I've seen enough documentaries to know that)

This could easily happen today. Bush has his finger on the Nuke Button All he has to do is say "Hey! That Country is a threat to the American Flag!" And DEFCON Will be in full action. Again I mean no offense to any Americans here, But this is a reality....

[/quote']

Q4E

That is why I hate it here. In the states, it sucks.

Blah.

We nuke everything, and everyone. We have several thousand nukes ready for firing at this second. It is so wrong.

It is very wrong.

I also believe that there was no other way around this, because the Japanese were torturing many people in Asia, and this had to be done.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

exactly glasstin is right, i'm also an american. Btw President bush was a great president! sucks he's out of the running now.

Cyber Altair' date='do you even know what the Japanese & Nazis do innocent peolpe whom they only suspect to be traitors?

The japanese would hoist them (mostly males aged between 18-50)to camps where they would suffer like hell as they wait for "judgement",in which they all will be shot furiously by the soldiers.Then,they chopped off the suspected traitor's head & exibit it for all to see,in their effeort to suppress further rebellion.

The Nazis are worse,they hoist every single Jews (man,woman,child & old people)they can find & ship them off to prison camps where they died without knowing why. (but it's mainly because they are Jewish & Hilter is an anti-Jewish man)

[/quote']

thanks for the history lesson but i know that. i go to school you know.

And no i'm not disrespectful, i am just saying the truth and we here dont give a d*** about what happened in the 2nd world war or the first one. We didn't have any problems during the WW and we certianly dont have any now. And if you didn't notice people got over it, do the same thing.

Also if you got depressed seeing an anime about it then try seeing the real thing on TV, that sure will be horrific for you all.

Archived