My little rant....

Bloodrun

Well, to be honest, i think you guys are being kind of drastic.

An arcade wouldn't do all that much damage, besides being a tad slower.

Considering A) Yours saying it will be absolutely "Flooded". Thats assuming. For all you know, it could be helpful. Might even detract noobish folk from posting cards.

B)YCM knows what's best for his forum? Suicide is a choice everyone can make =].

But on the other hand..

Theres still a chance that the drastic will occur..

But seriously, it could only get insanely more popular if everyone told 1 friend about it. As if you google forum arcade, i don't think this would be that high. (Who googles arcade anyway? xD) It could be a convenience. But since theres a chance it could kill this.. great.. forum.. Id have to agree with you, bloodrun. I think sticking to the forums purpose is more important than getting it commercialized.

=].

2sick~

Well' date=' to be honest, i think you guys are being kind of drastic.

An arcade wouldn't do all that much damage, besides being a tad slower.

Considering A) Yours saying it will be absolutely "Flooded". Thats assuming. For all you know, it could be helpful. Might even detract noobish folk from posting cards.

B)YCM knows what's best for his forum? Suicide is a choice everyone can make ='].

But on the other hand..

But seriously, it could only get insanely more popular if everyone told 1 friend about it. As if you google forum arcade, i don't think this would be that high. (Who googles arcade anyway? xD) It could be a convenience. But since theres a chance it could kill this.. great.. forum.. Id have to agree with you, bloodrun. I think sticking to the forums purpose is more important than getting it commercialized.

=].

2sick~

very well said

very well said

the only reason that it sounds "dramatisized" (yeah i know SP)

is because, i kinda did over do it

but, we should really just stick to the forum type, and not add on to the games part ...

Well; dramatization isn't really a bad thing. Infact, its what gets people what they want. Best example: Smoking. You didn't "Over do it," You were just cautious, out of care =D.

It should stick to the forum it is, as more and more extras distant the forums actual purpose. Not good.

I said it well? well; thank you =P.

2sick~

Well; dramatization isn't really a bad thing. Infact' date=' its what gets people what they want. Best example: Smoking. You didn't "Over do it," You were just cautious, out of care =D.

It should stick to the forum it is, as more and more extras distant the forums actual purpose. Not good.

I said it well? well; thank you =P.

2sick~

[/quote']

very true

it should stick to its morals ^_^

and you are quite welcome my friend -=)

An arcade? Even worse. Some n00bs who come here to play games will swarm the forum. It would bring some members' date=' but we have about 100+ registers a day, I think.

[/quote']

actually we already have +100 members joining a day.

Bloodrun, do you think more people will join just to play on the Arcade? if they want to play there are a lot of websites for online games that they can go to and they will be better then playing on a forum arcade. We could need an Arcade cause it will bond members together when they have friendly competitions and match's and in overall helps create a better environment.

You think people will return just for the arcade? i think not. Frunk wont, neither will Tallman nor Azuh or even the old noobs. they left for reasons and they wont come back just to play Arcade games. neither will it really bring more members, like i said earlier they will just go somewhere else and play. they will join maybe to go to the the CC section or the TCG section or even the GFX section but believe me hardly anyone will join for the sake of the Arcade.

Also i really support the arcade cause it will give me some fun when i'm bored by the lack of activity on here and i can't go outside. this is the real reason for having the arcade. Arcade will not have a load on the server's, i go to many big forums who have Arcade and in reality not many play the games, maybe a quarter of the population of the ones who are active. The activity level hasn't increased nor decreased but it made the place a much more fun place. On the other hand i have went to forums where they don't have Arcade and they may not have as many member's as here but the number of active people on that site is just ridicules. Well you guessed it, they don't have an Arcade cause the site that the forum belonged to doesn't support them anymore and so the Admins can't do anything without there permission which the hardly get. Still the place is in good shape.

Point is an Arcade wont have much effect on the server or the activity level or the number of people joining but it will make the place a much more friendlier and happier place.

An arcade? Even worse. Some n00bs who come here to play games will swarm the forum. It would bring some members' date=' but we have about 100+ registers a day, I think.

[/quote']

actually we already have +100 members joining a day.

Bloodrun, do you think more people will join just to play on the Arcade? if they want to play there are a lot of websites for online games that they can go to and they will be better then playing on a forum arcade. We could need an Arcade cause it will bond members together when they have friendly competitions and match's and in overall helps create a better environment.

You think people will return just for the arcade? i think not. Frunk wont, neither will Tallman nor Azuh or even the old noobs. they left for reasons and they wont come back just to play Arcade games. neither will it really bring more members, like i said earlier they will just go somewhere else and play. they will join maybe to go to the the CC section or the TCG section or even the GFX section but believe me hardly anyone will join for the sake of the Arcade.

Also i really support the arcade cause it will give me some fun when i'm bored by the lack of activity on here and i can't go outside. this is the real reason for having the arcade. Arcade will not have a load on the server's, i go to many big forums who have Arcade and in reality not many play the games, maybe a quarter of the population of the ones who are active. The activity level hasn't increased nor decreased but it made the place a much more fun place. On the other hand i have went to forums where they don't have Arcade and they may not have as many member's as here but the number of active people on that site is just ridicules. Well you guessed it, they don't have an Arcade cause the site that the forum belonged to doesn't support them anymore and so the Admins can't do anything without there permission which the hardly get. Still the place is in good shape.

Point is an Arcade wont have much effect on the server or the activity level or the number of people joining but it will make the place a much more friendlier and happier place.

no i am not saying more pe9ople will join

im saying old member will rejoin, (and it is a possibility that new ones too)

Frunk, Azuh, and Tallman, thats only three people

and if your bored of the activity

why cant you just go to a gaming site, like dragongamez?

im not being mean, im just rather puzzled, why we should add an arcade....

1)If they left they ussaly left for their actual life and the fourm was to distracting.They wouldnt rejoin just because we put in an arcade.

2)Why would you go to a fourm if you are not going to be posting?That is what addicting games is for!

3)An arcade wouldt atract enough people to slow down the server.

In fact some people like 72 left because this place was boring if we put in an arcade when things are boring BAM you play and things may hype up.

still though >_>

an arcade' date=' thats just a desperate cry for help =/

[/quote']

It isnt StepFun(My Fourm) And Super Smash Dynasy(Omega's) Have an Arcade and members.The fourms are used alot.So i see no reason why YCMaker shouldnt install one.A chatbox would be nice to!(Nahh thats just taking it to far.)

I know I'll leave if one is installed.

That really is not a reason to leave.

A) Yours saying it will be absolutely "Flooded". Thats assuming. For all you know' date=' it could be helpful. Might even detract noobish folk from posting cards.

B)YCM knows what's best for his forum?

[/quote']

EXACTLY

But on the other hand..

But seriously' date=' it could only get insanely more popular if everyone told 1 friend about it. As if you google forum arcade, i don't think this would be that high. (Who googles arcade anyway? xD) It could be a convenience. But since theres a chance it could kill this.. great.. forum.. Id have to agree with you, bloodrun. I think sticking to the forums purpose is more important than getting it commercialized.

='].

2sick~

You let me down T_T

So over all i disagree with you Blood.

~C.C

^^

hm lol

chat box, No!

never needed!

an arcade?!

this is a forum

the definition of forum:

A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

No where! in there, does it say, to play cheaply made arcade games >_>

if you want to play an arcade game, go to dragongamez

72 left becuase he was bored

big friggin deal

maybe he should read a book >_>

this is a forum, for posting >_>

not playing games like tetris >_>

OH NOEZ, BLOODRUN'S LIFE WILL END IF WE PUT A CHATBOX.

it's fun besides we can have tourny's and stuff like that. Also an Arcade wont kill you right? Also if someone left, i really really really really really really doubt an Arcade will bring them back.

and if you will disagree with me then tell me how will an Arcade do more damage to YCM.

OH NOEZ' date=' BLOODRUN'S LIFE WILL END IF WE PUT A CHATBOX.

it's fun besides we can have tourny's and stuff like that. Also an Arcade wont kill you right? Also if someone left, i really really really really really really doubt an Arcade will bring them back.

and if you will disagree with me then tell me how will an Arcade do more damage to YCM.

[/quote']

ok have you not been online when our server crashed

this has happened recently, and at least 5 times in the past 2 months

and this is without an arcade >_>

Archived