Glasstin10 has won the talent competition and has posted a picture of himself! :)

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL I ACTUALLY KILLED THE FISH!!!! it was me, right?? xD

well, just practice until you know it by memory and can't stop singing it like mozart does to hypnotize people for him actually to be famouse with that music... j/k xD

-Frlf (My horse in at the stables xD)

Guest JoshIcy

play the ff8 boss battle theme lol... jk jk, just imagine your doing it to show off lol and you'll be fine :D.... well thats how i work anyway <_

glasstin plays piano?!?!?

why didnt you tell me =(

i play piano too

and what i do when i play piano, is i get one story or picture in my head, and play the song just for that story or picture ^_^

it always works for me, and i find that if i slow down in the beginning the rest of the song will just come naturally to me, with ease and revelation ^_^

lol...I just remembered that my character, Sario Ojima's theme song is done on the Piano. Uing all this eirie notes that sounds like horror music. But that's off topic.

Icyblue has some rather good advise, play as if you were showing off, usually people have abunch of confidence on what their doing when their showing off. Kind of wierd and unexpected advise, but I guess it works.

Guest JoshIcy

lol...I just remembered that my character' date=' Sario Ojima's theme song is done on the Piano. Uing all this eirie notes that sounds like horror music. But that's off topic.

Icyblue has some rather good advise, play as if you were showing off, usually people have abunch of confidence on what their doing when their showing off. Kind of wierd and unexpected advise, but I guess it works.

[/quote']

thus is the effect of irony lol. but yes, showing off tends to envoke confidence... just dont get too confident to where you get laxed....

Guest KAJN

You've to be sure of your self. It happens to me every year in my Ninja exams. And I just chill and do my best. And every year it turned out to be great.

Get Betovin disguised as you to replace yo XD

Seiously: Just do your best. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, or if someones better then you. You're realy there to have fun. Awards are just ways of puting pressure on you.

I thank everyone for their comments.

Each member that posted here, truly helped me accomplish my goal, and I have excellent news to tell all of you.

I edited the first post, because I have made a mistake saying this was a piano competition, but this was actually a talent competition. I was in the instrumental division, and the following things have happened:

I have won a first place trophy in my division.

I have won fifty U.S dollars along with this trophy.

I have won the overall competition's trophy, or the grand prize, because I was ranked as the best act in the entire show.

Along with this grand prize, came fifty U.S. dollars.

I walked home with a grand total of 100 U.S. dollars, and two trophies.

Yes, I am very happy. I will be posting a picture on the "Post a picture of the real you" thread tomorrow morning. So tomorrow, you'll get to see what Glasstin looks like in real life!

Again, thanks everyone for commenting, and after this post, feel free to again do so.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Guest JoshIcy

Gratz Glass, and spend that $100 on ygo XD... jk jk, but something to eat then keep the rest lol.

-gets giddy for the picture of my sensei on ycm-

Archived