Adding Slifer (anime version) to the game

Nightcap

I have been trying to upload Slifer with anime effects to the game. I uploaded the script and the pic to the relevant folders, and I added a record in the datas and texts tables in the db, leaving no null spaces in the texts record. However when I play against the Joey character deck, the records are deleted and my card disappears from my deck and the search list. I also used the card packer, which wasn't any better.

Also, the ATK = 1000 * cards in my hand effect doesn't seem to be working, even though I copied it from the original Slifer script and adjusted it with my id.

How can I fix this? Thanks.

I've attached all my files below.

Pack.zip

You do realize that the only god card that doesn't actually have its anime effect is Ra, right. Slifer was printed with the anime effect. As was Obelisk.

1. Slifer gains 1000 ATK/DEF for each card in your hand.

2. Slifer can't be targeted.

3. Slifer decreases the ATK of any new monster by 2000 and destroys that monster if it has 2000 ATK or less.

These are literally the only 3 effects that Slifer has in the anime.

I was talking about these:

Slifer the Sky Dragon

DIVINE/Divine Beast/10/X000/X000

This card cannot be Set. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps, and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. While this card is on the field, control of this card cannot switch and the card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards and Effect Monsters other than “Obelisk the Tormentor” and “The Winged Dragon of Ra”. The effect of “Obelisk the Tormentor” only affects this card for one turn. Your opponent cannot tribute this card.The effects of Spell Cards only affect this card for one turn. This card cannot be removed from the field by the effects of Spell Cards. This card’s ATK and DEF are equal to 1000x the number of cards you have in your hand. When a monster is summoned to your opponent’s side of the field in Attack or Defense Position, decrease its respective ATK or DEF by 2000. If this reduces that card’s ATK or DEF to 0, destroy that card.

Regardless, this is for me only, so I'm not fussed about accuracy.

Archived