Here we go again

Phelphor, of the Deep

Here we go again with ol blue eyes... A new take and pretty neat boss monster if i do say so myself.

createcard.jpg

Blue-Eyes White Hydra Dragon

LV 11 DARK Dragon Fusion effect monster

3 LIGHT level 8 Dragon-Type monsters

Must be first Fusion Summoned with the above materials. This card can not be banished and targeted by your opponent card effect(s). If this card would be destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck or GY instead then, this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.

1000 ATK & 500 DEF

Tell me what you think of it?

Its kinda unique

Of course the lore is not traditional much, but blue-eyes does fused with some other monsters in the anime (heck, even force-fused) i kinda imagine this version of blue-eyes is force to fused with so many non-"Blue Eyes" to form a hydra whose main conciousness is the Blue-Eyes him/(her)self

It has interesting set of power immunities that pair along with double bonus of swarming and stat boost in exchange some damage.

In this regard i think is fitting for both the lore and the risk to have this card cost to be more flexible ("BEWD" + 1+ Dragon monster [or maybe even +2 for balance]) while also making the summon effect has more range by including other Dragon from blue-eyes family like even from sub-archetype like Deep-Eyes and Azure-Eyes. You may balance these suggestion maybe with requiring certain number of OG BEWD to achieve 

Archived