My First wave "Frightmatronics"

Bey_Maker997

I got done with the first main wave of cards who i wanted to make, these are only meant to be for simple set-up

since i still need to make more, its a crazy idea but i kinda thought about making an archtype kinds like heros

where its multiple similar things mixed together in one big group

anyway of course if you didnt know they are inspired by Fnaf

again im open to suggestions and criticism.

Frightmatronic Mascot singer.jpg

Frightmatronic Bas-Jam Bunny.jpg

Frightmatronic Cupcake baker.jpg

Frightmatronic Pirate Playmate.jpg

first of all, hopefully for last...while its not really my job anymore, a friendly reminder that you can actually edit your own post to fill updates and new cards with the same series/archetype. i notice that whenever you update you make an entire new post which technically a accidental spamming the section. so instead you can access the edit menu by clicking the 3 square dot icon on the top-right corner of your post (on the same height as you name)

with that out of the way, the review:

Singer: is very strong extender, to a worryingly overpower degree in fact. its has no limitation other then Soft OPT and the hand shuffle which does almost nothing to curb the power of this card. the 1st effect can summon more copies of Singer and then each time you used it as material the 2nd effect combo of to self-summon AND fetch another member. so in the vacuum singer is 1 card that duplicate your material by 9. losing 5 cards from the shuffle cost dont really matter much if you simply shuffle another member to be summon anyways (on meta stand point you might run Knightmare links or Saryuja that save your hand loss)

bunny: the 2nd effect needs to be fixed since you dont mention from where this card summon effect could summon, until then i reserve my full review. on the other hand, the 1st effect is a way better pot of avarice without HOPT that can be summoned and trigger by singer and increase singer's material generation potential to 10. to be fair in a vacuum (a.k.a without singer) this is kinda wonky to used though still potentially powerful

baker: supposedly less crazy version of singer. though i cant really  give the full review until you update the post with spell/traps. however this can still increase the singer effect to about 10-14+ extra material

Playmate: another powerful extender. while arguebly has a bit less synergy with singer (first effect kinda cut singer's spam potential a bit) is still suffered singer's abuse by replenishing you hand to nullify singer's cost

Archived