Make Lightsworn great again

MibeR

Maybe but atleast make em more playable. Not sure about the cost though, feedback appreciated.

2115460.jpg

"Judgment Dragon" + 1 DARK "Lightsworn" monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control and/or from your GY. Once during your opponent's turn, if you have 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your GY (Quick Effect): You can pay 1000 LP; destroy all other cards on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 "Judgment Dragon" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Edited: adding Soft OPT; cost to 1000LP like original Judgment D. ; Add from Deck

• 1 month later...

Lack of hard (or even soft) OPT on the destruction effect is concerning to me, it would be really unfair to keep blowing the opponents field every time they try something. I would also wide the scope of the recovery effect, you are supposed to banish 1 of your JDs, so by default you would need to mill or send another one to GY.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:52 AM, MibeR said:

i forget on OPT effect. I also would like it to make it soft OPT. As for the search effect, adding the search from Deck would be a little OP IMO but IDK. Might as well change it to Deck. Thankyou

Soft OPT (on nuke effect) should be fine. When I said wide the scope of the floating effect I didnt mant to have it search form Deck, rather to be able to recover JD from the banished pile.

Altough considering by the time you Summon this, there is a considerable chance that the remaining JDs are not in the deck anymore, so it doesnt seem that OP, but I woud add a hard OPT on the search/recovery effect still

Archived