Royal Straight Slasher [Anime Card Recreation]

PrimeAceJohn

l8yl5g8.png

If you want to a side-by-side of this recreation and it's anime original, you can check it out here.

Royal Straight Slasher
LIGHT | [ 6]
[Warrior / Effect]
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 3 Level 5 or lower Warrior monsters with different names from your hand, field, Deck, and/or GY. If 3 “’s Knight” Monsters were banished for the Summon of this card by this effect: This card gains the following effects:
• This card gains 1000 ATK.
• If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the GY, you can add 1 “Polymerization” or “’s Knight” Monster that is banished, in your GY, or from your Deck to your hand.
• You can send 1 monster each of Levels 1 through 5 from your hand, field, and/or Deck to the GY to destroy all cards your opponent controls.
You can only control 1 face-up “Royal Straight Slasher”. You can only use each effect of “Royal Straight Slasher” once per turn.

ATK/ 2400   DEF/ 1350

Artwork is formed/designed by me 
Edits are done by me 
CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:
Konami, Google Images

Series 10 Template Creds: grezar (on DeviantArt)

It has some nice buff compare to original. The summoning spell is now grafted on the card and has easier means of activation. Attack boost to mimic Knight Joker stat in fact it has synergy to fetch joker himself 

My bit of issues is that those buff locked away in his own requirement to have sent exactly 3 of the og knights. It might be better for each effect to unlockable through number of knights used. Its also a bit weird that the grafted spell actually nerfed to only summon from hand. While i might agree summon from deck might pushing it a bit at least keeping the reccuring ability via summon from GY is not that bad. 

destruction effect is pretty faithful and given the section this card is posted i wont demand more of it.

6 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

It has some nice buff compare to original. The summoning spell is now grafted on the card and has easier means of activation. Attack boost to mimic Knight Joker stat in fact it has synergy to fetch joker himself 

My bit of issues is that those buff locked away in his own requirement to have sent exactly 3 of the og knights. It might be better for each effect to unlockable through number of knights used. Its also a bit weird that the grafted spell actually nerfed to only summon from hand. While i might agree summon from deck might pushing it a bit at least keeping the reccuring ability via summon from GY is not that bad. 

destruction effect is pretty faithful and given the section this card is posted i wont demand more of it.

It's funny because I actually originally included that the effect unlockables occur through the number of knights used, but I couldn't get the wording right and the effect was getting huge. I'm still considering leaning in that direction though, I just gotta figure out the best way to do it.

I appreciate the feedback.

Archived