The Remix you once knew is no longer here.

Synchronized

im with you all the way on this one.

i dont know many of you guys, and im not sure if you know me, but ive been here since dec of 2007 and ive seen some...weird stuff happen on these forums.

lately there seems to have been a spike in basically lazyness. everyone just doesnt want to read the rules, and for that their posts deserve to be locked.

maybe your new strict rules will finally teach some of the people here. i have been trying to help the situation recently by telling people to follow the rules to have a fun time in their intros, as well as saying hi. ^_^

i hope this works out for the best.

knew u where going to say something about the grammar. oh well.

the point being u have respect why post this? really there is no point to be had at. some ppl will always hate and love u. <.< just get over it shrug it off and move on. if there are attacks to be had at u' date=' ur a f-ing mod really what are those attacks going to do to u? really?

[/quote']Yep, take me for example everyone hates me, but do I care? I do my job and that is that. Although I didn't quite understand your comment about me Remix but again I don't really care what anyone thinks about me, the only thing I care about is making sure this place runs to the best that it can, even if it means making a few people unhappy with me.

I might be a newb on this particular forum but I've run enough forums over the life of the internet to know what I'm talking about and your post makes me think of an old piece of forum wisdom that we used to say all the time....

"If you're not called a dictator, meanie, nazi, hard___, tyrant, and/or any other similiar insult on an almost daily basis by a someone on your forum...then you're not working hard enough."

This is pretty much as close to "forum gospel" as it gets. Trust me, I'm all of those things and more when it comes to rules enforcement. 8)

Archived