Raw Strength Smasher - Infinitrack Pendulum Support IDK Anymore What I'm Doing

Atypical-Abbie

I made an Infinitrack Deck recently, so I wanted to make some support for them, as well as EARTH Machine Decks in general, so here we are! This card has a lot of things going on, let's start with the Pendulum Effect, which enables it to change its Pendulum Scale, which can be useful since Infinitrack themselves of course don't have Pendulum Monsters, so you only need two of these guys to bring out monsters, as its Pendulum Scale of 9 makes it easy to get out pretty much anything you want, and you can easily get it down with an Infinitrack monster. Also you can use it for Tribute Summons to easily remove itself from the Pendulum Zone, which helps with the first monster effect, which is an easy Special Summon from hand or Extra Deck. Next, it got Superheavy Samurai style Defense Position attacking, since Infinitrack are often in Defense Position when you don't want them to be, and lastly if you ever want to Xyz Summon with it or get it in the GY somehow else, you can easily recover it by banishing an EARTH Machine from your GY.

billede.png.1eb227398926c42882f83ad771f52acd.png

Pendulum Effect:

Once per turn: You can banish 1 EARTH Machine monster from your hand or GY with a Level; increase or reduce this card's Pendulum Scale by target's Level until the end of this turn. If you would Tribute Summon an EARTH Machine monster, you can banish this card from your Pendulum Zone as 1 of the Tributes.

Monster Effect:

If you have no cards in your Pendulum Zones and this card is in your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck: You can discard 1 EARTH Machine monster; Special Summon this card in Defense Position. EARTH Machine monsters you control can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If they do, apply their DEF for damage calculation. If this card is in your GY: You can banish 1 other EARTH Machine monster from your GY; add this card to your hand. You can only use each  effect of "Raw Strength Smasher" once per turn.

Archived