Magic Mineral Dragon - Virtual World Synchro EARTH Wyrm Bad Boy

Atypical-Abbie

I made a Virtual World Deck recently, so got inspired to make a Synchro Wyrm, because they don't have those. So yeah, this card is focusing on EARTH monsters, but it can still be used with non-EARTH monsters as well, it just isn't as good. It's either able to add to the hand, or Special Summon a banished monster if it's EARTH, it's unaffected by other monster effects that aren't EARTH (I am not sure if this was too powerful with everything else, I am willing to remove this based on feedback), and lastly it can banish a monster from your Graveyard, if it's EARTH you get to destroy something, and otherwise it boosts its stats. It's not just for Virtual World, but just anything that can make Level 9 Synchros, anything that likes EARTH and just Wyrm Decks I suppose. Also hey, Duel Portal has been down every time I checked recently, thought it was dead, but NO, it's not, so gonna be uploading my cards there again.

billede.png.940be2139ce264868353416ad6310bba.png

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished monsters; if it is an EARTH monster, you can Special Summon it, otherwise add it to your hand. Unaffected by monster effects, other than those of EARTH monsters. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 monster from your GY; if it is an EARTH monster, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls, also after that, this card gains 100 ATK/DEF for each of your banished monsters with different names until the end of this turn.

Idk how easy VW modulate its attribute but maybe make the immunity only work when using all EARTH as material. But if that still too easy, change it to the classic cannot be targeted + destroyed except by effect of EARTH should suffice

The rest of the effect is solid (ha, but seriously its good)

2 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Idk how easy VW modulate its attribute but maybe make the immunity only work when using all EARTH as material. But if that still too easy, change it to the classic cannot be targeted + destroyed except by effect of EARTH should suffice

The rest of the effect is solid (ha, but seriously its good)

It's a classic for a reason I suppose, I just use it all the damn time so wanted to use an" unaffected" clause this time around. I suppose I can change it to that, provided other people feel the same. Also modulate? Not sure what you mean, but they have half EARTH half WIND pretty much, though their WIND monsters are considerably better IMO, which is why I made this EARTH specifically, since that isn't as powerful in comparison, so I could go out a little more than if I had chosen WIND.

Archived