Psychic Sleeper - You Snooze You Lose

Atypical-Abbie

So one of the interesting things about not playing the game much is that I miss some cards from time to time, and recently I ran into Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon, a card that seems just a bit powerful, despite my best attempts, I couldn't take it out, it has a lot of strengths, so I decided to simply make a card that solves my issues, simply negating its effects. In the most important cases, that being when it's brought out first turn, it becomes impossible for your opponent to respond to its effect, which normally wouldn't be a huge issue, except for Dragoon having a negation effect of its own, so screw that noise. Also it can Special Summon itself by banishing a Tuner, was playing a Synchro Deck at the time, so why not I guess.

billede.png.62642c63f3918a5a96bbe04645adefde.png

(Quick Effect): You can discard this card; negate the effects of all monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. If there is a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck this turn on the field, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. If this card is in your hand or GY: You can banish 1 Tuner from your GY; Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Psychic Sleeper" once per turn.

Archived