Twisted Wyrm of the Tenyi - Level 5 Synchro With A Twist!

Atypical-Abbie

The Deck I made this time around should be obvious, but if it's not, it's Tenyi, I made a Tenyi Deck. So yeah, Level 5 Synchro, kind of feels odd they don't have one, what with how many Level 4s they have in comparison to Level 7s, but whatever. So, this guy got a lot of ATK/DEF for a Level 5, but only while you control a non-Effect monster, protects itself when attacking while linked to a non-Effect monster (I'm still surprised that they got no real linking based effects, so wanted to make one that made actually linking them mean anything), and lastly it got a way to return banished monsters to the Deck, put something in the GY and Special Summon a Tenyi from your GY.

billede.png.3654268084fc5e76ac9ab3531812f6dc.png

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Unless you control a non-Effect Monster, this card loses 1500 ATK/DEF. If this card is linked to a non-Effect Monster, when it attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 Wyrm monster, then target 1 of your banished Wyrm monsters; shuffle that target into the Deck, then you can Special Summon a "Tenyi" monster from your GY.

Archived