Alchemia

beruvictor

Hello :)

I am a Scientist and like that I would like to see more Science related cards. Because it is cool, and the myth around it, I have decided to create my own Alchemia Cards. Let me know what you think. The Archetype works around "Alchemist" cards, "Alchemia" Spell cards (that can only be activated when an "Alchemist" is on the Field) and the "Alchemic Creation" Extra deck cards. Here are my first ideas. The rest of the deck is built around different Attribute cards that can be interconverted around the "Alchemist" or "Alchemia" effects. 

Please let me know what do you think :)

(The addition of all single numeric digits on attack and defense gives 7... the alchemic perfect number ;) ) 

1 createcard Alchemist - Zosimos of Panopolis.jfif

Alchemist - Zosimos of Panopolis

Effect monster. Level 4. LIGHT
You can send this card from your hand to the GY to add 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand with an Attribute different from the cards in your GY. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Alchemia" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Alchemist - Zosimos of Panopolis" once per turn.
Atk. 400 Def. 300 

3 createcard Alchemist - Isaac Newton.jfif

Alchemist - Isaac Newton

Effect monster. Level 4. EARTH
(Quick effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY to change all face-up monsters on the field to Defense Position. Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can tribute this card and 1 LIGHT Monster on the Field; Special Summon as many of your monsters with different Attribues (apart from LIGHT and DARK) from your GY as possible. You can only use each effect of "Alchemist - Isaac Newton" once per turn.

Atk. 1300 Def. 1200

10 createcard Alchemist Creation - Chimera.jfif

Alchemic Creation - Chimera

Fusion monster: Level 6. FIRE
1 SPELL card + 3 level 4 or lower monsters with different Attributes
This card gains the effect of all monsters used for its Fusion Summon.
If this card is sent from the Field to the GY: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 or lower monsters with different Attributes.
Atk. 2200 Def. 2100

createcard Distillation.jfif

Alchemia - Distillation

Normal SPELL
You can only activate this card if an "Alchemist" monster is on the Field.
Send 2 Level 4 or lower WATER monsters with different names to the GY (1 from your hand and 1 from your Deck): add 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your hand. Then, discard 1 WIND monster from your hand, and if you do so, Special Summon a WATER monster from your GY. You can only activate 1 "Alchemia - Distillation" per turn.

createcard Transmutation.jfif

Alchemia - Transmutation

Quick SPELL
You can only activate this card if an "Alchemist" monster is on the Field.
Target 1 monster you control; send it to the GY, also, after that, if it left the field by this effect, Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with a different Attribute and lower level. Also, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each Level of difference between both monsters.

createcard Cheirokmeta.jfif

Alchemia - Chierokmeta

Continuous SPELL
You can only activate this card if an "Alchemist" monster is on the Field. You can only use 1 "Alchemia - Chierokmeta" effect per turn, and only once that turn. You can only have one copy of this card in your Deck.
(Quick effect): Select 1 Spell Card from your Dec and place it on top of your Deck.
(Quick effect): Fusion Summon 1 "Alchemic Creation" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field or GY.
(Quick effect): You can target 1 "Alchemist" monster from your GY; place this card on the bottom of your Deck, and if you do, add that monster to your hand.

i think you need to reupload your image via imgu, some device refuse to open your image format. and its kinda crucial since you not putting the card typing (attribute, types, etc) and its still needed for full-rounded review

Zosimos: quite generic rota effect, and fetch your backrow. its obviously good monster

isaac: anti-OTK that can also serve as non-chaos mass revival. mass revival is quite dangerous effect in this game as evident by the banning of soul charge. so you have to give it a more cost/penalty

Chimera: im not sure why this is level 6, it deserve higher level at least. now, "fusing" with spell/trap is not new concept but never as literal as this. irl copies of fang critias for example cant fuse blue-eyes and virus card instead it special summon the fusion monster by noting the names of the virus trap in the dragon text. but....oh well if they can get away with spell/trap as tribute with True Draco why cant this? to be fair regular polymerization still cant be used for this so you need to rely on the archetype spell.  the effect strong and has mass recoverly option to boot. there a big problem with copy effect like this since it able to bypass HOPT. so it need balancing

distilation: this is quite elaborate for what i think should be seperate modes on continuous spell instead of single effect on quickplay. there quite many direction this card could go, heck it can be its own archetype. on a vacuum  this should help you get big water monster that you sent to gy in prior setup and i mean boss-level monster since this card already a -3 so it should be worth it

transmutation: quite a trade off as its is. cute burn but i need to see more monster to see the picture of how this work

cheirokmeta:  i think its excessive to have that 1 copy clause. you dont need it. the 2nd effect is quite good, 3rd effect help you to summon chimera, and finally 4th effect recover you card. it does a bit to many IMO maybe prick 1 of them to be removed or made into other card

Archived