I dont like you gaining Life Points. At all.

HORUS

i think this subject theme has been overdone :lol:

anyways this is my Bad Reaction to Simochi burn deck.

basically, i like to sit on a Gravity Bind/Messenger of Peace and use Bad Reaction and Eye of Truth to continuously drill my opponent, also with Ectoplasmer backup.

so card list.

Monsters:

Stealth Bird x3

Exiled Force

D.D. Warrior Lady

Destiny Hero - Defender x3

Giant Rat x3

Pyramid Turtle x3

Spirit Reaper

Malice Doll of Demise x3

Spells:

Upstart Goblin x3

Rain of Mercy x3

Snatch Steal

Messenger of Peace

Level Limit - Area B

Shrink

Ectoplasmer x2

Traps:

Bad Reaction to Simochi x3

Eye of Truth x2

Gravity Bind

Wall of Revealing Light

Sakuretsu Armor x2

Trap Hole

this is a fun deck to use, cuz when i play my first Upstart Goblin, at first theyre like,"Oh yay! i get points!" then i flip my Bad Reaction and theyre on the floor.

with Ectoplasmer i like to use Malice Doll of Demise to constantly inflict 800 Damage every turn.

i cant wait for Gift Card to come it. gonna be sweet. 3000 direct damage!

hope you like,

HORUSSS

I like the Rain of Mercy/Bad Reaction to Simochi combo. It's almost like stealing 1000 Life Points from your opponent. Hee hee hee...

I also REALLY recommend some cards like Inaba White Rabbit and Raging Flame Sprite. With Gravity Bind or Wall of Revealing Light on the field, continuously attack your opponent's Life Points Directly. Each time your Raging Flame Sprite gets 1000 points stronger! Inaba White Rabbit really helps out on quick direct attacks. Each turn you can bring your opponent's Life Points down by 700.

I can imagine that deck.

I activate Bad Reaction to Simochi! Activate Upstart Goblin! This allows me to draw 1 card, as long as you gain... Oops, did I say gain? I meant LOSE 1000 Life Points. Keep using Eye of Truth each turn. Your opponent will probably be forced to play the spell cards he/she can't use face-down on the field. Once all the Spell/Trap card spaces are filled up, they won't have any choice but to keep getting more spell cards every few turns! I have a lot of spell cards in my deck, so that could make me lose about 4,000 Life Points in one turn! Then just play Upstart Goblin to bring be down more...and draw a card! Now I'm already down to 3,000 Life Points. Rain of Mercy will "steal" another 1,000 Life Points from me. Now you have 9,000, and I have 2,000!

This deck means a pretty quick victory...with barely any monster cards to help you out.

Cards you should put in:

more Snatch Steal cards

Raging Flame Sprite DEFINITELY!

Inaba White Rabbit, maybe.

Appropriate, would help with Destiny Hero Defender, will help you draw Bad Reaction quicker.

Snatch Steal is Limited' date=' Kallan.

And he haves 3 Destiny Hero -Defenders...

[/quote']

1. Snatch Steal is Limited? o.O I didn't know that. :P

2. I knew he had 3 Defenders; I was recommending the card "Appropriate" in his deck. It would be much quicker to draw your Bad Reaction and burn cards.

By the way, what "gift card"? What card are you going to put in your deck for 3000 damage?

I say 9.5/10. I STRONGLY suggest a Magician of Faith, for obvious reasons. If your opponent manages to destroy your Level Limit or if you want Rain of Mercy, Upstart Goblin, or another useful spell card back, Magician of Faith makes it quite easy.

Archived