rate user's sig

Paranoia_Survivor

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]5.6/10

I've explained this all to OldMaster before. -.- It's called an opinion, and I'm not going to lie and be like '10/10' if I don't think it deserves it. I don't rate based on the person, I rate on what I see, I rate on a set of criteria(/10), and then the average of those criteria is what I put down for my rating. And I don't question everything you do, I corrected you, because I think 'chibi' sounds stupid when talking about Gaia Avatars, especially since I have an account on there.[/align]

5.7/10

Yes, I have rated people above 6. Most of them on other forums though, like the Graphics Designer forum I'm at, since loads of people there have amazing talent, and always make things look utterly fabulous.

For mine:

Organization: 7.1/10

Uniformity: 8/10

Looks: 5/10

Total: 6.7/10

To me, a good signature has all of the above criteria.

5/10

Arlynn because it's the name I use in every single video game I've ever played. Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, FF, anything that lets me input my character's name. And sorry, rscrash, no one but members can get to the site, and the admin is the only one who can make accounts. The only reason I'm on it is because my friend is one of the top-mods.

Archived