The 7 Days Emperors

PioRTek Skiba

Hello guys!

Today i did a new contest, a 7 days Emperors contest

This will be my second, so i am not very good at doing it.

So, rules:

When you join, ill choose you 1 of 7 days of a week.

You need to do a monster with a day name and Emperor!

Dead Line: 1.06.2021

Max people allowed: 7

AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE:

Have Fun :D!

Sunday emperor

level 7 light

day emperor/effect

2700/1700

If this card is special summoned by the effect of a day emperor; summon 2 level 7 light day emperor normal festival tokens with 700ATK and DEF x the number of day emperor monsters on your field and GY

14 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Here

createcard (2).jpeg

I like the monsters being level 7, but why 2550 ATK and the ATK gain is so mediocre I want more from Thursday. Also, it needs to say special summon a day emperor monster from your hand/

Sunday Emperor

level 7 LIGHT

Day Emperor/Effect

2700/1700

Once per a turn; if this card is special summoned by the effect of a day emperor; summon 2 level 7 light day emperor normal festival tokens with 700ATK and DEF x the number of day emperor monsters on your field and GY with different names. You can tribute 2 festival tokens to special summon one day emperor monster from your hand or GY. During either player's end phase you tribute this card to special summon "Monday Emperor" from your hand deck or GY.

7 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Better?

createcard (3).jpeg

Went from underpowered to a little OP. How about "When this card is special summoned by the effect of a "Day Emperor" you can draw 1 card for each day emperor you control with different names except "Thursday Emperor", you can only activate this effect of "Thursday Emperor" once per a turn. During either player's end phase you tribute this card to special summon "Friday Emperor" from your hand deck or GY.

I forgot this was a contest and not a Collab but I don't want my recommendation to go to waste. Also there is probably better wording but I 'm pretty satisfied.

Archived