The "Banish a card face-down" cost game.

HQCardmaker

Anyone is welcome to loosen the conditions of this game. Basically, you create an effect, complete with a card, but one of the options in its effect or one of the uses for the card if not the whole effect has to cost banishing some card from some location face-down at minimum. I expect this game to be very short lived as the restriction means people will eventually run out of balanced effects they can write.

"Excavate the top x cards in your deck, and banish face-down a card that you have more room for on your side of the Field and if possible, it has to be one you own, then return the rest in the order you picked them up in to your deck" is an acceptable example of a cost (I think); as long as you have an effect to go with it.

I will let people submit up to 5 cards in a post on page 1 as long as one of them follows the effect condition. But once page 1 is finished, the poster before you has permission to restrict you to 5 or less cards down to 1.

For once I can't decipher what was happening in that example. I'm going to try to use something similar.

You!

Spell
Excavate the top 5 cards in your deck, and banish 3 of the excavated cards face-down, then return the rest in the order you picked them up in to your deck. If your opponent activates a card with the same name as one of the cards banished by this effect, negate their effect and add the matching banished card to your hand. You can banish this card facedown to banish all duplicate cards in both player's GY.

i have simple idea, maybe not good

Soul Release Festival

Spell

Banish up to 5 cards of your choice from your GY, face-down; target cards in your opponent's GY equal to the number of cards banished, then banish them face-down.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived